Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Letter

What If is a story about diffrent things and stuff this will improve when I get my note book down here!

Chapter 1 - The Letter

Chapter 1 - The Letter
Disclaimer: I do not own any beyblade only Kitto, Katia, Xander, Light Fox, Mizu, Nova Neko Kenko Shishi (Valkyria), Jaden, and Trigborg.
One sunny day at Tyson’s Dojo.[color=][/color][/i][/b]
“Guys, Guys.” Max said excitingly jumping into the room. Kitto was playing with Xander, Tyson was big surprise eating again, Kai was reading a magazine, Hilary was yelling at Tyson, Kenny was doing something on Dizzi, Ray was trying to take a catnap, and Katia was doing the same.  
“What is it Max?” Xander asked. “Mr. Dickenson has set up another world tournament.” Max answered.
“That would be cool.” Ray said.
“Another chance at the title.” Kai said barely looking up from his magazine.
“Wait…let me see the envelop Maxi.” Kitto said. “Here you go Kit.” Max said handing Kitto the envelop.
“Let’s see we have a month to train.” Kitto said. “So let’s start training.” Xander said.
“Oh man.” Tyson complained.
“Tyson if you want to the world champion you need to train.” Hilary said, Tyson groaned.
“Ty, Kit and Hil are right.” Max said.
 “Where are we going in a month?” Hilary asked. “China, then America, Europe, and finally Russia.” Kitto said as she said Russia a shiver ran up her spine.
“Just like our first time around.” Tyson said.
“I wonder.” Kai said looking up from his magazine.
“If he sent letters to the teams.” Kitto finished her brother’s thought.
“You’re not like most siblings.” Tyson assumed. “Shush.” Kitto barked, her ears and tail had come out and her tail was lashing in anger.  “Kitto relax.” Ray said.
“She just seems grumpier and angrier lately.” Tyson said. Kitto’s eyes were different and angrier.
“Tyson your are such a baka!” Kitto yelled, with the hanging in the air she stormed out of the dojo.
“Smooth move Tyson.” Kai said putting down his magazine to look for Kitto.
“Kai I want to help.” Ray said.
“Xander, Katia are you coming too?” Kai asked. “Why not.” Katia answered. With that Kai, Ray, Katia, and Xander left the dojo. Kai was looking in an ally for his sister when he heard a familiar song. He followed it and found his Neko-jin sister who was fuming yet singing the song. “Hush no need to cry, keep your eyes dry, hush now.” Kitto sang. Kai just stood there.
“Kai I know your there.” Kitto said.
“I forgot excellent hearing.” Kai said.
“Yhea pretty much.” Kitto said looking at his crimson eyes, her crystal blue eyes filled with tears she let a few past her eyes.
“Hush no need to cry dry your eyes, hush now.” Kai sang the other variation of the song. As Kitto dried her eyes, she smiled at her brother.
“I haven’t heard that song in years.” Kai said.
“I sing it to Xander some nights when he is really screaming.” Kitto said.
“Kit come on back to the dojo.” Kai said.
“Why should I Tyson’s there!” Kitto spat, all the happiness from earlier was gone. Kai could tell she was getting angrier at the thought of Tyson. “How about this, I tell Chief to let you battle Tyson.” Kai said.
“Can I rip his blade to shreds?” Kitto asked.
 “No defiantly not.” Kai answered.
“I’ll come back but you have to make me fight Tyson.” Kitto said.
“Deal.” Kai said. Kitto and Kai walked back to the dojo. Kitto ignored Tyson, Kai was whispering to Kenny. When all the Bladebreakers were assembled they started training, Kitto did everything without much effort but completed it when the battles started Kitto showed interest. Max and Kai were first, then Katia and Ray, and finally Kitto and Tyson.  Kai won, Ray won and now they need to see what happened with Kit and Ty.
“Ready Nova?” Kitto asked her clouded leopard bitbeast, which was beside her.
“Yes.” Nova replied. “Are you done talking to your bitbeast?” Tyson said.
“Shut up.” Kitto hissed. Right before Tyson and Kitto launched their blades Kitto’s blade started glowing, so was Dranzer, Mizu and Light Fox. “What the.” Kitto said looking at her blade. The bitbeast had changed it was now a pretty girl with crystal blue eyes, long flowing silver hair, a long flowing dress that fit her shape in gold, and magnificent phoenix wings most was red with a thick stripe of blue, and the tips were white. “Valkyria (pronounced Val-k-re-a).” Kitto whispered.
“Are we going to blade?” Tyson asked.
“Yes.” Kitto hissed brushing a lose strand of hair from her face. Her crystal blue eyes were determined to win. Both Tyson and Kitto launched their blades they seemed an even match.
“Enough of this Dragoon.” Tyson said calling his bitbeast.
“You want to play with bitbeast fine Valkyria.” Kitto said. Tyson, Kai, Max, Ray, Katia, Xander, Hilary, and Kenny looked at Kit’s new bitbeast. “What did you do with Nova?” Tyson asked. “Tyson, I guess she grew up.” Kitto answered her eyes flashing.
“I get it now.” Katia said.
“Want to explain Kat?” Max asked.
“When Kit, Kai, Xander, and my blade were glowing Nova changed.” Katia said.
“Oh.” Tyson and Max said in unison.
“Phoenix feather darts.” Kitto said looking at Tyson. Something changed in her vision, right before her eyes Tyson changed, to somebody who drove and arrow through Kitto’s heart that arrow was of betrayal.
“Stop Valkyria!!” Kitto yelled, everyone looked at her they heard a soft drip-drop as tears  feel to the ground at her feet, they saw her glance at a diamond ring on her right ring finger. Kai saw that glance and the gentle sway of his sister, he went to her side to steady her.
“Jaden you are the worst person.” Kitto whispered. When Kai heard Jaden, he froze.
“Kit he’s not here.” Kai whispered in his sister’s ear as he glance at Kat. Katia set down Xander and went to him.
“Kit saw Jay.” Kai said.
“What does it mean?” Katia asked him.
“When she called off her attack she probably saw him.” Kai said.
“So when she yelled at Tyson she was yelling at him.” Katia said.
“I think so…this is bad we didn’t see Jaden anywhere in the Abbey so now she’s thinking about him.” Kai said.
 “Chief I hate to interrupt but we need to take Kit home.” Katia said reaching and getting Kitto’s blade. Tyson, Ray, Max, Hilary, and Kenny watched Kai carry Kitto, and Katia carry Xander away.
A month later[/i][/b]
The Bladebreakers and Hilary were boarding their flight to China. Kit looked out the window of her seat, she had Ray or was it Kai now she glanced over it was Kai with Xander on her left, her sketch book was opened to a barren white landscape on the landscape stood a young Katia, a young Kai, a baby Xander, a man and a woman their hands intertwined, and a big hole. Tyson looked over Kitto’s head. “What’s with the hole the picture looks incomplete.” Tyson said.
“When is my family ever complete.” Kitto hissed. Tyson didn’t answer but looked out the window and the slowly dissolving runway.
“Tyson I’m sorry for yelling at you just now and for calling you a baka.” Kitto said she had apologized for that last part countless times already.
“I understand now stop apologizing.” Tyson said. Kitto flipped to a different page, her gaze fell on a blank page, she marked it for later she tucked it away and pulled out a book to read. As she tucked her book away she gazed at her reflection on the window. The recently died black hair framed her pretty face, with red lipstick on her lips, blue eye shadow complimented her crystal blue eyes., mascara, eyeliner,  and soft pink blush. As the plane landed, she helped Kai with their bags and carried Xander she had no worried for now at least. Kai being the first one off went to go secure their baggage. Kitto put Xander down and made sure he was in the rest of the team’s sight as she went to help Kai.
“Kit did you tear him out when he hurt you?” Kai asked.
“Yes Kai I couldn’t bear the pain of looking at him.” Kitto said heaving a huge bag that was stuck she put one foot on the rail and pulled it came off.
“Crap Tyson.” Kitto said as she lost her footing because her foot had slipped and she landed on her butt. Kai helped her up. They both set off for the rest of the team with their bags. As they came up to them, Kitto dropped Tyson’s bag on his foot.
“Ow.” Tyson said hopping up and down in pain. As the Bladebreakers walked out Kitto smiled at herself. “Where are we staying?” Hilary asked.
“A hotel.” Kitto and Kai said in unison with great sarcasm. The team walked to the hotel.
“Let me handle this.” Kitto said walking to the man at the desk.
“Hi I’m Kitto Hiwatari is there a room for the Bladebreakers?” Kitto asked.
“Just a minute ma’am.” the clerk said. Kitto leaned on the desk.
“The Bladebreakers?” the clerk asked.
“Yes, sir.” Kitto answered.
“Here you are second floor room 224.” The clerk said handing Kitto the room keys.
“Thank you.” Kitto said walking back to the team. “How far up?” Hilary asked.
“Two floors.” Kitto said grabbing Xander and her bag.
“Kit either give me Xander or your bag.” Ray said. “Neither I can handle a little weight.” Kitto said walking to the elevator.  As they rode up Kitto was thinking.
“When we get settled in our room could you guys sit in a group so I could sketch you guys?” Kitto asked. “Sure.” Tyson answered
“Great.” Kitto said. As they stepped off the elevator Kitto was looking at a sign, she walked off and they followed her. As Kitto stopped at room 224, she stuck the room key in the door, she opened it as she walked in she set Xander down and held the door open for Tyson, Max, Ray, Kai, Katia, Chief, and Hilary, she closed the door after Hilary and as it closed she glanced in the hall. She shook her head, went through her bag, and got her supplies her hand brushed something she brought it out of the bag it was a necklace with a cat clashing with a phoenix. “I’ll wear you in Russia.” Kitto said to the necklace.  She looked at Xander, her thoughts were wondering to her stomach. Kitto watched them sit she took a seat across form them and started sketching she had finished the outline when there was a knock. “Don’t move I’ll get it.” Kitto said getting up. As she opened the door something tugged on the leg of her jeans. She looked down and picked up Xander.
“Hi Mr. Dickinson, please do come in.” Kitto said.
Xander tugged on a bracelet it had two K’s and an H on it.
“Xander no don’t.” Kitto said, closing the door after Mr. Dickinson.
“Am I interrupting something?” Mr. Dickinson asked.
“No I’m just sketching them.” Kitto answered.
“How’s it coming?” Tyson asked.
“Don’t move.” Kitto barked.
“Okay.” Tyson grumbled sitting stock-still, Kitto took up her pad and started filling out the picture.
“Okay I’m done I just need to color it.” Kitto said. Kai got up and moved.
“Kai what about the coloring.” Tyson called.
 “We are not needed.” Kai said going over to Kitto’s back and zipped open a guitar shaped back and pulling out one out of three guitars’ in the bag. The one he was holding was black. Kitto shook her head.
“Kai’s right I just need you in eye sight, oh and Kai, how did you know I packed you guitar.” Kitto said not lifting her head from her drawing.
Kai shrugged.  She had just finished with Kai not listening to Tyson and chief talk to Mr. Dickinson, and Kai drumming a few chords when they all heard a crash. Kitto looked over her bag had hit the floor Xander was standing over it.
“Xander Jake Hiwatari.” Kitto said calmly. She set down her picture and started picking up her bag. “Kit what is this?” Tyson said holding up the same necklace from earlier.
“It was a present.” Kitto said slowly.
“Tyson can I have that please?” Kitto asked. Tyson handed it to her, Kitto finished with her bag and sighed she looked at her picture. She finished the coloring.
“It’s done.” Kitto said quietly, Xander had fallen asleep on her.
“Wow.” Tyson said quietly. The pictured looked as if they were sitting there.
“So what’s the blading order for tomorrow?” Katia asked.
“Since you and Kit haven’t been seen before you two our blading the finals.” Chief said.
“So everyone gets action before me.” Kitto said.
“Yes but your doing the finals.” Tyson said.
“Fine now I say time for bed we have to blade tomorrow.” Kitto said. As she turned out the lights, she closed her eyes.
Fin chapter 1[/i][/b]
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment