Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - drinking and the voice

Gerard is a senior in highschool, he has a wonderful girlfriend, but when she get's ill...what will he turn to?

Chapter 6 - drinking and the voice

Chapter 6 - drinking and the voice
After about an hour Gerard got up and went downstais, walking right passed Mikey on his way out. He caught the look on Mikey's face as he passed. Worry. That was what the look was, but right now Gerard didn't care. He just wanted to get out.

He sighed as he started down the street. He didn't know where he was going, or what he was going to do. All he knew was that he wasn't going to be in the house any longer. He silently made his way down the street, a faint feeling of being watched. It was getting dark out already.

It took him awhile for this really to get to him. Then he shook his head and continued. He walked to the closest building. It was a bar. He sighed and walked in to the bar. He was 18 legual drinking age for this state.

Hours later he was drunk. His pain momentarily gone. The world seemed okay for a short while as he got up to leave the bar. The strange feeling that someone was following him never once leaving him, but he was to drunk to notice much or care. In alll truth, hekinda wanted death.

Yes, he was sure of it. That was what he wanted, he realized as all the memories of the day, and all the pain came back but this time it seemed much worse than it had earlier. And now. Now he wanted death. He wanted death so that he could see his Niki again, so he could kiss her, and hold her in his arms.

Suddenly he turned around and caught a glimse of someone in the dark. He rubbed his eyes thinking that he may have been seeing things, but he wassure he really had seen someone.

"Come out! Don't hide from me you wimp!" He shouted. "I'm not afraid of you!" he finished.
"That's because you wish for death" a voice replied in almost a hiss.
"What do you know about what I wish?" Gerard said, into the darkness.
"Alot, you wish to see her again. The girl who you lost..." the voice said.
"Don't talk about Niki!!" Gerard shouted.
A shrill laugh was all the answer he got to this. "You loved her...now with her gone you are weak, and a drunk!" the voice hissed.

Gerard turned and started to walk, then he began to pick up speed. He started down to his house but the person was still following him. He could feel it. Yet there was no sound other than him. No breathing, no footsteps, no echo, no nothing. He didn't understand.

"What are you!?!" he screamed over his shoulder, but again only shrill laughs replied to him. Gerard made it home, the person seemed to stop at the end of his street. Gerard went in, he knew Mikey would realize what he had done, so he tried to avoid him, but it didn't work. Mikey was sitting in Gerards room.

Gerard didn't realize this until he went in. He looked at him and made a face. "What do youoo wantt?" Gerard asked stuttering a bit because of the alcohol he had been drinking.
"You've been drinking haven't you?" Mikey asked simply.

Gerard sat down on the bed beside Mikey and closed his eyes. He remembered before he had met Niki he had been a huge alcoholic, and a huge druggie, but he had changed when he met her. Yet now that see was gone, it seemed that this was the easiest thing to do. Drown his sorrows in beer, and drugs. It seemed almost natrual to him.

"Gerard...something happened....Niki's body went missing. They can't find it..." Mikey said.
At this Gerard sat streight up. "What?!? Are you s-sure?" he asked.
"Yes...I'm sorry...and Gerard...I don't think Niki would want you to do this" he said.
Gerard looked at him. "I got to go Mikey. I'll be back later k?" he muttered as he got up.
"Where are you going?" Mikey asked.
"Just out" Gerard said as he walked out the door without another world.

He walked out of the house and down the street. He only hoped that it had not gone yet. He had a small hope that the person who had followed him knew something about Niki. Yet he couldn't seem to find the person again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment