Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Ghosts in the snow...

Gerard is a senior in highschool, he has a wonderful girlfriend, but when she get's ill...what will he turn to?

Chapter 7 - Ghosts in the snow...

Chapter 7 - Ghosts in the snow...

In fact he didn't hear from it again until a thin layer of snow had fallen onto the ground. the only time before that, that he had sensed the person was in his sleep a while ago. He had awoken to find himself alone in his room, but one of Niki's silk ribbons, that she used to tie in her hair was laying on the stand beside him.

Now in winter, the snow had just began and darkness had began to settle. Gerard found himself staring out the window. He had stopped drinking a while back, and he no longer did drugs. He didn't know why but something told hi he didn't need to do that.

Gerard was watching the ground. When seemingly out of nowhere he noticed foot prints. Small, girls shoes. They seemed to lead streight to his house. He found this odd. He slowly got up, and made his way down the stairs.


[color=]Gerard paused at the bottom of the stairs. He froze, the foot prints lead right in to the house. He looked around to see where they went and found that they stopped. The seemed to just disappear.

'Huh...' he thought 'Ghosts in the snow' he laughed at his own stupid thoughts, but stopped abruptly. He heard whispering, but it seemed to be coming from up in his room. It was dark out, so that made the experience even more creepy. He walked back up the stairs and stopped to listen. For a minute he thought that maybe it was just Mikey, then he remember that Mikey was over at Franks. They were trying to figure out a name for the band they had recently desided to start.

Gerard listened for a bit then realized the whispering was coming from his room, but just as soon as he had realized it the whispering stopped. He knew there was no way that whoever it was could get passed him now. So he quickly made his way back to his room. [/color]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment