Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meetings and greetings

A story about Gerard and a girl..it's actually pretty good...

Chapter 1 - meetings and greetings

Chapter 1 - meetings and greetings
Gerard Way was your avarage teenager...okay maybe not so avarage for a 18 year old boy. He was in his last year of high school. He always wore a black suit, and a red tie, along with the rest of his gang. He always wore black eyeliner, and eyeshadow.

It was a sunny day in August Gerard's life took an unexpected turn. A turn for the worst...but at the same time the best. It started out like a normal day. He was waiting patiently for the bus, but it was late. He was just glad he had someone to talk to. Frank Lero, one of Gerard's best friends, was with him along with his brother Mikey Way.

"So...when we ditching class next?" Frank asked Gerard.
Gerard shrugged slightly. "Don't know...maybe tomorrow..." he said.
"Nice..I got an english test tomorrow" he said with a laugh.

Gerard nodded as the bus pulled up to the bus stop. He went in and found his seat in the back. Frank and Mikey sat together, across from him. Bob Bryer and their other friend Matt would be picked up on the next stop.

"Hey Mikey, did you do your Math homework last night?" Frank asked innocently.
"Ya...why?" Mikey asked.
"Well...I seemed to have lost mine...can I borrow yours?" Frank asked.

Mikey was used to this, he laughed slightly and handed over the homework just as they stopped to pick up Bob, and Matt. Bob and Matt got on like usual, but a girl got on behind him. Bob and Matt sat together in the seat infront of Gerard.

"Who's the new girl?" Gerard asked.
"Gerard...you'll have to double up...Ariana go sit with the boy in all the black" The bus driver said, before anyone could answer Gerard's question.

The girl moved to the back and sat down beside Gerard. She looked down at the ground and didn't say anything. Gerard looked her over, a small smile forming on his lips. Frank and Mikey must have seen because they started to laugh at him.

Ariana didn't know what they were laughing at and her face got red. Gerard sent a glare at Frank and Mikey, telling them basically to shut up. They picked up on the hint and were suddenly silent.

"Hi, I'm Gerard Way...what's your name?" he asked, extending a hand to her.
Ariana looked at him for a minute then shook his hand. "I"m Ariana Wilson" she said softly.
Gerard nodded. "That loser over there is Frank Lero, and the one beside him is my brother Mikey Way, and that one..." he said pointing to bob "Is Bob Bryer, and that...that's Matt...just Matt..." he said with a laugh.


Ariana was silently sitting there, looking out the front window of the bus. Gerard was studying her silently when Mikey cleared his throat. Gerard looked up at him and gave him a curious look. Mikey motioned to the front of the bus.

Gerard looked and saw that they were almost at the school. He thought quickly and grabbed Ariana's backpack. Ariana lokked up at him. She gave him a quizzical look.

"Umm...that's mine..." she said slowly.
"I know...I got it...after all you have to go to the office to get your list of classes...so I'll go with you" Gerard said with a smile.
Ariana nodded lightly. "If you want to..." she said.

"I do..." Gerard said as the bus pulled up to the school. He waited for Ariana to go then he followed her out of the bus. He said goodbye to Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Matt. Then he lead Ariana down to the office.

Gerard stood at the door and waited for Ariana. He watched as she was given her books, and list of classes. When she was finished she walked out and over to Gerard, her hands full of books. Gerard took the books out of her hand and smiled lightly.

"Let's go...what's your first class?" he asked.
"Umm...Math..." Ariana said softly, as she looked at the list.
"Ohh...I have that class to...so this should be fun" Gerard said as he started down the hall to their class.

Gerard opened the door to the math classroom for Ariana. Once Ariana was inside the room, and Gerard could take his eyes off her backside, he followed her in. He placed his stuff down at his table, and sat Ariana's on the spot next to him.

Gerard pulled out a chair for her and smiled gently at her. Ariana returned the smile and sat down in the chair. Gerard pushed her up to the table, and then got out his own books. Ariana pulled a sketch book, and a pencil from her bookback. She opened the sketch book and began to work on a drawling. Gerard was watching her out of the corner of his eye.

Frank and Bob were sitting at the table infront of Gerard and Ariana. They looked back at him, Frank gave him the thumbs up. Bob however was in a fit of laughter. The teacher walked in sending the whole class into silence, including Bob, and his laughing.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

denim_girl6259 on November 30, 2006, 7:56:16 AM

denim_girl6259 on
denim_girl6259i read ur story and its very interesting!!..wish there was more detail on what ariana looked like...did u like make this all up urself?...