Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - school

A story about Gerard and a girl..it's actually pretty good...

Chapter 2 - school

Chapter 2 - school

[color=#000000" size="5]The rest of the day Gerard helped Ariana to her classes, it wasn't hard to do seeing as she had all the same classes as him except 1. That class wasn't till the end of the day though. So he figured he had all day to learn about her.

In the next class, English, he had sat in the desk beside her. Bob, and Frank both sat behind the two of them. The had a few minutes before class started and Gerard decided to use this to his advantage.

"So...Ariana...what school did you go to before this?" he asked.
"Cambina highschool...it's in California...I just moved here a week ago..." she said softly.
"Wow...I didn't know you were from that far away" Gerard said.
"Ya...I know...I don't really act like a california girl do I?" Ariana asked "They are always so pretty...and then you have me..." she said with a sigh.

Gerard looked at her. He shook his head. Her black hair swept passed her shoulders ending only a little farther down her back, and she had perfect blue eyes. He couldn't understand what she was trying to say. He thought she was pretty, otherwise he wouldn't have talked to her so much. Now her style of clothes that was even better as far as he saw. She wore a black corsett type shirt, black pants, black nail polish, black jelly braclets, and a black choker with a cross pendant on it.

"You look fine to me" he said with a slight smirk.
Ariana blushed badly and looked down at the ground. "Your just being nice..." she said softly, and sadly.
"no...I mean it...you are...I love your style it's so...emo..." he said.
Ariana looked at him. "Your the first person who hasn't called me goth..." she said slowly.
"Well...I know the difference..I like you...otherwise would I have helped you?" he asked.
"What he means to say i he thinks your hot...and he doesn't like you thinking so little of yourself" Frank said from behind him.
"Ya..and he means that he likes your style and thinks you two should talk more..." Bob said, fighting off the laughter.
Gerard glared at them. "Can't you two mind your own..."
Frank interupted "We were just trying to tell her we like her the way she is to...and that she's cool..."
"And that you have the hots for her" Bob said with a loud laugh.

Ariana blushed horriably as the teaher came in and class started. So she couldn't say anything else because the teacher started class almost imediately.[/color]


[color=#000000" size="5]After class on their way out, Ariana was silent. Frank came up and put an arm around her shoulder. Grinning as he saw Gerard glare at him again. Ariana looked at him.

"Hello...Ariana. What's up?" he asked.
"Uhh...the roof...." Ariana said simply.
Frank l;aughed, Bob laughed more. "Hahaha...you got yourself a smart @$$ here Gerard..." he said.
"How about you leave her alone?" Gerard asked.
"No...you aren't leaving her alone...so it's only fair if I can hang with her to...I mean if she going to be part of the gang" he said.
"Well...of course we will eventually let her in if she wants to...but if you keep it up your going to scare her away..." Gerard argued.
"I'm good" Ariana said looking at Gerard now.
"See she's good...she likes me right Ariana?" Frank asked.
"Uhh...ya but not like a dating kinda like..." she said.
"I'm hurt!" Frank said, faking to start crying.
"Aww...poor baby...but your you, you'll bounce back." Ariana said.
Gerard laughed. "Ha....and you thought she was so shy didn't you Frank?" he asked.
"Uhh...maybe..." Frank said slowly.
"Well it seems like after she gets to know you a bit she is more talkative" Gerard said with a smile. He pushed frank out of his way and put his arm around Ariana.

Ariana laughed as they headed down to the next class. She looked up at Gerard and smiled, before going into the class room. She followed Gerard to his seat and sat down beside him.

"Just so you know...yes I'm more talkative once I get used to you..." Ariana said with a smile.
Gerard smirked. "So you'll get more used to me? More comfortable?" he asked.

"Yes" Ariana said looking up at the teacher. The teacher was getting up to start class. Gerard was watching Ariana but quickly looked up to the front of the class, as the teacher cleared her throat.[/color]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment