Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - This is the only chapter, silly!

Just my response to
Write a letter to me. Tell me about yourself. Your hobbies, your family, anything you want!

Chapter 1 - This is the only chapter, silly!

Chapter 1 - This is the only chapter, silly!
Dear Momo (note:not real name);
    Greetings and salutations! My name is Meemoe (not real name) and I am in your blah blah period class. You requested that each student write a letter to you describing ourselves (I apologize, but I will not go into every excruciating little nuance). So, shall we begin?
     I live with my Henro and my Grumpy (not real names you Fool! eheheheee! Just kidding...about the fool part) I have two animal companions. One, a pekingese (I must admit the cutest dog in the world) the other a teddy bear hamster.
    It is assumed that since you asked us to tell you about ourselves, I should include the trivial things I do for entertainment purposes. I enjoy cartooning, tennis, reading, playing videogames, rollerblading, and dancing like a raving lunatic.
    I do not often talk in class seeing as doing do draws negative and otherwise unwanted attention to oneself. However, being a female, at times when it is (or seems) appropriate I enjoy partaking in idle prater
    Seeing as there isn't much left about me to know, I shall take my leave of you and let you go on your merry way
 
Sincerely,
Meemoegirl

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment