Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Well Mikey is alone in a cottage on a cold night, he hears noises...

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled




Untitled!(Be Afraid!)

Author's note: This is really short and I wrote it just for fun, its not meant for Mikey and Gerard to have relationship, it was a joke between me and my friends.



Mikey sits in a dark room lighten only by one candle, he is shivering, the cold sweeps the cottage he is sitting in...a noise is heard, Mikey's heart races, hes breathing speeds up and hand touches his arm, it is his brother, "hey there Mikey," Gerard said in a sexy tone his hand now moving up and down Mikey's arm, Then anther cold hands does the same to his other arm, it is Frank, Mikey looks at them both a drop of sweat rolls down his creeped out face. Mikey decided to make a run for it. His muscles tensed, he prepared to run. He shrieked like a little girl and ran out of the cottage and into the cold dark forest covered in snow. Frank and Gerard looked at each other and broke out in laughter. “That worked well!” Gerard said. Frank just nodded.



You can call me stupid for writing it but I just felt like writing it....^-^. If you have a name for it tell me. (this is one of the dumbest things I have ever written.




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lash27 on March 11, 2006, 7:07:35 AM

Lash27 on
Lash27Lol, great job!! But it seemed like two big run on sentences. Other than that, it's hilarious. Yea, you all should see it when we react it in real life. FUNNY STUFF!!

Meg_White on February 18, 2006, 4:50:53 AM

Meg_White on
Meg_WhiteI love Mikey to death, this was only a small joke...