Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More Trouble(yes i made anthor chapter)

Well Mikey is alone in a cottage on a cold night, he hears noises...

Chapter 2 - More Trouble(yes i made anthor chapter)

Chapter 2 - More Trouble(yes i made anthor chapter)






Mikey kept running through the forest, his heart was burning, he had to get away! The ground was hard underneath him, his feet begin to ache, sweat was already pouring down his face, he then hit something hard and fell to the cold hard snowy ground and looked up.



Stood over him was the very tall Bob Bryar, his friend. He extended his hand in which Mikey took the cold hand that pulled him up, and into a hug. “What wrong Mikey?”



“Gerard, Frank, they were hitting on me, so scary!” Mikey said crying on Bobs shoulder, in the cold night. Bobs hand just patted Mikey lightly on the back, but slowly moved downward and before Mikey knew it. Bob squeezed his butt. Mikey shrieked and broke out of Bobs grasp and ran again.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lash27 on March 12, 2006, 5:26:17 AM

Lash27 on
Lash27Yay Bob!!! Yay for everyone being a Bob!!! Yay for this story thingamajiger!!!

meevs on March 1, 2006, 9:52:34 AM

meevs on
meevslmfao, poor mikey, everyone wants a piece of him today :P keep up the good work!

Meg_White on February 20, 2006, 1:22:27 PM

Meg_White on
Meg_WhiteOKay once again this was a joke!