Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch I

Made for my friend Sam and COMPLETED! Ooh yeah i rock! x3

Chapter 1 - Ch I

Chapter 1 - Ch I
Rose of My Heart

by: Meisaroku Makou

Rateing: G
genre: Romance/song fic
characters: Kurama, Sam
pairings: KuramaXSam
song: 'I Just Want You'-Trish Stratus
summary: I just want you, there's no denying. I just want you, there's no lying. I just want you, there's no hiding. I just want you, do you want me?

~~~

She loved him, so much that she would give anything to be with him.
Sam Greens had the biggest crush on Kurama ever since she moved to Tokyo three years ago and they became friends.
Well, actually it was more than a crush...she really did love him. She just wished that God or something would give her the courage to tell him how she felt toward him.

~Make up your mind,
don't you want me
like I, want to feel that touch
that haunts me every night.
It felt so right.~

But there was a twist, Kurama, felt the same way about Sam. He, as well wanted to tell her about the way he felt.
He thought about her everytime her name popped into his head, or when she came into his prescense.....
In fact.....he thought about her everyday......

~I just want you, there's no denying
I just want you, there's no lying
I just want you, there's no hiding
I just want you, do you want me?~

Valentine's Day was comeing up soon. Kurama sat in his room by his window watching the rain fall from the sky.
'I'm gonna finally tell her. I want to let her know how I really feel.' Kurama thought 'Valentine's Day, I'm gonna do it.'
On the other side of town, Sam was thinking about Kurama, and Valentine's Day as well. She was lying onto her bed staring up at the ceiling. 'I wonder if Kurama is going to celebrate Valentine's Day with anyone else...' She thought rolling onto her side, now looking at her alarm clock on her table next to her bed. 'Oh how I wish I could tell him.....'

~So far away, another night alone....
Another day, another telephone call home...
But one day, I'm gonna find a way,
to make you stay, in my arms
until everafter comes...
you are the one.

I just want you, I just want you.
I just want you, do you want me?~


'I'm gonna do it, I will finally tell her'
'I'm gonna do it, I will finally tell him'

~Got a feelin', that it's time to make a change.
Got a feelin' that things can't stay the same.
I feel my heart, losein' control..~

Two days later, Kurama came into school with a suprise for Sam. Sam however was nervous...she was sitting quietly at her desk, waiting for school to start. People were still comeing into school getting their things for school. Sam was the first one into her classroom.
'I'm so scared...' Sam slightly panicked. 'What if I tell him, then he doesn't approve of my feelings, and never looks at me the same way as a friend?'
Kurama was the second one to enter the classroom. He walked up to Sam and layed a fresh picked beautiful rose on her desk. Sam looked down at it. 'Hm? A rose?' She looked up and saw Kurama standing abover her.

"Kurama?"
"Sam"

"Uh Kurama....there's something I must tell you...." Sam said.
"Sam I-I love you." Kurama blurted out by accident. "S-sorry....Its just that, I've had feelings for you for so long now and haven't been able to tell you..." He blushed hotly.
Sam was shocked to hear this! She almost forgot her own name.
"K-K-Kurama,.....are you serious?? You see....I love you too. I always had feelings for you too, ever since I moved here and we became friends!" Sam gasped with releif. She had never been this happy. Kurama picked the rose back up and handed it to Sam and asked "Well then, do you want to become more than just good friends?"
He smiled, and she did as well but ever so brightly feeling as she had just been given wings.
"Yes!" Sam said happily, takeing the rose with deleight.
And with that, Kurama gave a soft, light chuckle and kissed Sam passionatly, nice and long.

The last three words to come out of his mouth were "Happy Valentine's Day" that had escaped from his lips as he kissed her.


~I just want you, do you want me?~

-END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment