Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - send her home...or let her stay

It's about how Sonic is faced with the desicion to send MElissa back to the reality world, or to let her stay.SOnic just wants to do what is best for her...but he's broken from the heart-wrenching desicion..

Chapter 1 - send her home...or let her stay

Chapter 1 - send her home...or let her stay
Alyssa: *sigh*
Sonic: what's wrong Allie?
Alyssa: Nothing Sonic...nothing at all....
Sonic: Is this about earlier?....I know it's hard to swallow...but....
Alyssa: No Sonic...it's okay...honest...
Sonic: I just think it's what's best...not just for her, but for all of us...
Alyssa: It's okay Sonic...don't worry about it....but i will have no part in this desicion...
Sonic: Allie...she's a part of you...you need t-
Alyssa: I SAID NO!.......now leave please...
Melissa: (hiding behind the door) (suddenly heartbroken)
Sonic: (tears begin flowing down his eyes) This is hard for me Alyssa...I don't want to send her back...but i have too....
Melissa: NO YOU DON'T!!! I WON'T GO BACK!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!! (tears stream down her face)
Sonic: (stunned) Melissa!! oh no......(shakes his head)..Mel....(huggs her tightly and protectively)
Melissa: (struggles against him) No Sonic! I thought you cared about me....but you want to send me back..What did i do to you to deserve this???
Sonic: Nothing Mel...it's just too dangerous for you to stay here....I would never be able to forgive myself if something were to happen to you...
Melissa: no no no no.....(still crying heavily)
Sonic: You're like my sister Melissa...I love you as if you were family...I'd die if I let you get hurt...I can't always be around to save you from danger...You are not like us Mel...Your fragile body is not adapted to cope in this world...You need to go back....
Melissa: No....I don't wanna go back...This is my dream world...I wanna stay here...I love it here...I don't wanna go back..Don't send me back home.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment