Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Kids who Travel everywhere,getting into mischief,this is going to take you on a thrill ride through action and adventure!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
I sat quietly on a branch as Jake and Blake ran around below. I could see the horizon from where I was, so I watched that instead of Jake and Blake. The horizon looked different than it normally did though. It had some sort of dark aura surrounding it. Usually it has a normal, orange aura. That could only mean one thing, the cops. Since this is the future most people are living in space, but we decided to stay at Earth. The cops are always trying to catch us and take us to space, but we resisted. That's how we got the name The Runners. " Blake, Jake, it's the police!" I yelped. They quickly ran to the remains of our old town, to hide in the rubble that our friends and family didn't take. There was a wet couch that I was forced to jump into, but the police had already seen me. That gave us only one other option, run! We ran through the rubble and up the stairs of an old building. We got to the top and jumped down onto another building. We kept scaling buildings till we got to the final building. We slid down the building, which was actually soft from the moss on the outside. When at the bottom, we climbed into a trapdoor and hid behind a crumbled wall. After the act we had pulled, the police will throw us in juvenile jail in space. We couldn't go to space, we just couldn't. I knew the police would find us somehow, but I had a plan. "Jake, Blake, camouflage with the wall! That's our only chance of staying on Earth!" I whispered to the others. After a few minutes, the police came down the trapdoor and started searching frantically for us. They beamed their flashlights everywhere, except for on us. After about an hour so of searching, they gave up and left the little cave. We were safe, for now that is. We'll have to check outside later to make sure they aren't still waiting for us to come out of our little hiding spot.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment