Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Starry Night

Kids who Travel everywhere,getting into mischief,this is going to take you on a thrill ride through action and adventure!

Chapter 2 - Starry Night

Chapter 2 - Starry Night
I sat on the box I had rested over the trapdoor earlier to gaze upon the stars. I had always wondered what made them shine so brightly up in the night sky. This was certainly a starry night, just for us. I bet that our civilization on the moon has a better view than we do back at Earth. I rocked back and forth, waiting for Jake and Blake to return. I then pulled a piece of chalk out of my pocket. " How did that get there?" I wondered as I started drawing on the hard surface of the Earth. " Charlie, what are you drawing?" Blake asked me as he stood next to me.
"Where's Jake?" I questioned Blake.


"He's right behind me." Blake told me.
But that's when Blake looked behind him. Jake wasn't there.
"But we both walked back through the forest together! I didn't ditch him or anything!" Blake nervously told me.

If you ever saw Blake, he never gets nervous about ANYTHING.
We then darted towards the forest, arming ourselves with anything we may need to save Jake. We darted through the forest with no resistance. We stopped when we saw a police car dead ahead. Inside was Jake, crying for help. How would we save him? There was police surrounding the vehicle, so Jake could not escape. I knew the police's plan. They kidnapped Jake from Blake so they could take Jake to the Moon where we would never see him again.

I rushed toward the vehicle with Blake, to save Jake. One problem happened though. The police trapped us and thre us in the car with Jake. We all knew we were in trouble then. We wouldn't get arrested though, but we would get trapped on the Moon FOREVER. The word forever is a very strong word to me,as I think of it as trapped, never able to leave. We knew we would have to break out of the Moon home everyone lived in, but how....how would we get out with police surrounding us at every corner,in every cranny.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment