Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Escape from the Moon

Kids who Travel everywhere,getting into mischief,this is going to take you on a thrill ride through action and adventure!

Chapter 3 - Escape from the Moon

Chapter 3 - Escape from the Moon
We got dropped off in the air shaft inside the moon. Now, this isn't a very good place for them to throw us into, because if the air starts up again,we could get chopped up into itsy, bitsy pieces. Our only means of escape was the small vent that none of us could fit through in a wall surrounding us.
I thumped on the metal and it was hollow. Seconds later, I threw myself into the metal wall that seems to be hollow. "Holy crap!"I yelped as we fell out the hole I made with my now sore arm. We fell down a hole that was in between the 2 walls leading to 2 different rooms. We hit the bottom in a matter of seconds. From there, I could see space, which was very odd since the moon is not see through. we then ran down the hall but stopped when we saw two police officers.
I ran up to one and kicked him in the head with my foot and the other one with my hand. We ran through the doors and into the emergency escape route to Earth. We landed on home Earth not long before we left the Moon. We were home free...for now that is.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment