Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The End is Near

Kids who Travel everywhere,getting into mischief,this is going to take you on a thrill ride through action and adventure!

Chapter 4 - The End is Near

Chapter 4 - The End is Near
The end....it's near. The police know all of our hiding spots, even the disguised ones. We're trapped, a dome's being sealed around us, to keep us from leaving until the police arrive. the dome sealed over our town, we could not escape, unless we went underground.

That wasn't a bad idea! We could build a tunnel under the city! But it would take forever... possibly over a month. There had to be a faster way, but what would we use? The Drill! We could make a tunnel with a drill! It was a brilliant idea, possibly my best idea ever in my whole life.

I crept over to the drill,and started the engine. Moved the drill forward, toward my destination. Once at my destination, I started to move down, shredding all the cement and soil that came in my way.

"Blake, Jake, cover up our trace, we can't be known for escaping." I yelled behind me over the driller's loud engine. We were almost halfway to freedom from the dome.

Right ahead of us we saw mini drills drilling the same way we were. Who were those things, and why were they heading for the end of the dome as well? Inside the mini drills I saw 2 faces. One of them was my cousin, Shade. And his father, Onyx.

Within a few minutes,we reached the outside of the dome. We were home free, for now. Once the police find us, we may be trapped forever. Trapped forever...that's my least favorite sentence. Yet that may be what will happen to us.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment