Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Resisting Space Prison

Kids who Travel everywhere,getting into mischief,this is going to take you on a thrill ride through action and adventure!

Chapter 5 - Resisting Space Prison

Chapter 5 - Resisting Space Prison
With chills shivering down my spine, I climbed out of the drill into the open air. I was fearing that the police would find us and that we would never be able to return to Earth.

Then I heard sirens nearby. I knew that they would eventually catch us. I guess it's now time to say goodbye to Earth, our home. Our true home, which was in space, is where we would be taken to. I believe though that our true home is Earth, and I will let nothing tear our connection apart. I am not leaving Earth, my true home. If they even try to take me away, I'll rip them apart. This time, it's my choice to make a change.

Just then, the police showed up to rain our parade. One by one, they threw us onto their ship. The ship slowly rose, and zoomed off. I then sunk my teeth into 1 of the polices' shoulders. The other police man got the same treatment. Suddenly, the ship crashed into the soil. I limped out alive with the other two. Luckily, the police men died in the crash, but it won't be long before they find out they're missing.

I looked above. Apparently, there was now many ships zooming towards us. And don't forget their vehicles with explosives behind them. This time they were really going to kill us. I picked up a knife on the ground for defense. This would be the hardest battle of our lives.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment