Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - my odd Life

This is the Story Of Me And My Friends Mew Mews. This is About Nee-ko And How She Became A Mew.

Chapter 2 - my odd Life

Chapter 2 - my odd Life
Chapter 2. My odd life.“Any way, not much has changed since I met the mew mews, and-” Nee-ko stopped writing and looked up. She had heard something ring. Not the doorbell. Not the phone. Oh right! She thought. She took off her mew pendant. Yep, it was glowing like a Christmas light. She said, “Hello?” Sherogane’s voice responded, “Where are you? We need you at Tokyo Bay! Call All Of...” She broke off his sentence saying,”Mew mew 2000. Got It!” She hooked on her mew pendant and called Reiko, Caramel, and Cookie.Soon they were all at Tokyo Bay.They looked. Nothing was there. “Maybe its mew aqua.” Said Reiko. “Maybe its candy!!!” Exclaimed Caramel.“Oh my…”Reiko started but was stopped by something. The ground was shaking. “Not again!” They all screamed. We were flung backwards into the water. “Uggh,” I screamed “I’m covered in fish!” Cookie looked at me and said “I thought you like sushi.” I rolled my eyes at her. Reiko growled while clinging onto a pole. She jumped up and we all followed. We were mad. “Sushi.” I said as I looked at the odd Chimera Anima. It was a giant squid. We all pulled out our weapons. The battle was short, because the squid was out of water, making it hard for it to fight. The girls walked back. I started but I was stopped by something grabbing my wrist. I was flung back into the water. I came up, sputtering. I looked at who had thrown me in. “Oh joy.” I mumbled, seeing Kisshu, one of the most annoying aliens ever! And I only know three aliens. Well more like four, but I’ve only dealt with three. Anyway! He stared at me, with his golden eyes. I didn’t know what he was thinking, and I didn’t want to!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MewNeko on June 28, 2006, 2:43:00 AM

MewNeko on
MewNekoWah! It looks so small now. *Looks sad. Puppy eyes.*

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 24, 2006, 4:32:36 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendIt's nice...
don't beet yourself up...