Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Blood?

This is the Story Of Me And My Friends Mew Mews. This is About Nee-ko And How She Became A Mew.

Chapter 3 - Blood?

Chapter 3 - Blood?






Kissh laughed at me and offered his hand to help me out of the water. Angry I swam to the ladder and climbed out, not surprised to see Tart there to push me back in. He was successful, and I was mad. Climbing out, I was now drenched. I leaped at Tart because he was closer and flung him into the water. He laughed as he floated and stopped halfway. I screamed at them both, and started to run. Halfway my feet started to hurt. *What now?* I thought. I saw them coming. Well, my animal instinct kicked in as I dropped on all fours and ran back to the caf. The girls stared at my scrapped knees, and wet hair. Dont Ask! I yelled. Ryuu (Yes thats how I spell it. Live with It) Started laughing at me. Keiichiro walked out of the kitchen, and walked back in, trying not to laugh. The rest of the mews started to laugh. I sighed. This was not my day. Purin pointed out, Your hair is like Ichigo-Onee Chans! I pulled a strand of my hair in front of my face. It was red. I pulled and the red came off. It was blood. Reaching to the back of my head I felt a large cut. Then it went black.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment