Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - End of School. For Winter

ZIM is afraid of snow, Crystal has no idea what to buy for ZIM, Gir is chopping down a christmas tree, Mini Moose becomes Santa Claus, Dib has to stay with ZIM and Crystal for Christmas.
Characters are owned by Jhonen Vasquez

Chapter 1 - End of School. For Winter

Chapter 1 - End of School. For Winter
Miss Bitter's was ranting about the evils of the commericalism in Christmas. Nothing out of ordinary in this class. Although I'm trying to block out her ranting. I want this Christmas to be awesome! This will be the first Christmas with ZIM so it should be really special. I blushed thinking about it.
Miss Bitter's: Crystal get those happy holiday thoughts out of your head!
I woke out of my happy place to find the class staring and the teacher glaring.
"What did you say Miss. Bitter's?"
She was about to yell at me when the bell rang. NO MORE SCHOOL! Well until next year.
All the other kids were getting their coats and hats and such, so they were clogging up the coat closet.
Luckily I hid my coat under my desk and had my hat in my desk.
I got my stuff on and waited for ZIM who was trying to get out of the kid clogged coat closet.
"Okay ZIM are you ready to go home?"
"Yes, Crystal we should get home before Gir blows the house up again."
We were walking outside when we heard someone behind us, it was the overly happy kid Keef.
"Hey ZIM, Crystal wait up!"
I looked over to ZIM, "Should we run, or stand our ground?"
ZIM thought for a moment, picked me up over his head and took off running.
After a while it started getting really cold, mostly because it started to snow. Zim was still running with me over his head. "ZIM you can put me down, Keef's gone."
" Crystal I wasn't worried about Keef, the snow is frozen water which will burn me!"
"oh okay, we're home so PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!"
He put me down as we reached the door. He opened the door and there was Mini moose in a santa outfit.
"Mini Moose why are you dressed as Santa?" I asked
"Nyeh" Said Mini Moose
" Mini Moose said that he took a job as a store Santa." Said ZIM, I never understood how ZIM could understand Mini Moose.
"Mini Moose where's Gir?" ZIM asked.
"Nyeh"
"He went to go get a Christmas tree?" ZIM frowned, "Right Christmas is coming around. I should decorate the base so it would seem normal." He walked into the kitchen and disappeared into the lab.
I turned to face Mini moose, "mini Moose I'm going to buy presents If you get back from being Santa before I get back tell Gir to make Dinner."
"Nyeh" At that moment Mini Moose left, I grabbed my wallet and left too.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So how did you like that? ZIM and others are owned by Jhnoen Vasquez

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment