Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Stay At Dib's house

ZIM is afraid of snow, Crystal has no idea what to buy for ZIM, Gir is chopping down a christmas tree, Mini Moose becomes Santa Claus, Dib has to stay with ZIM and Crystal for Christmas.
Characters are owned by Jhonen Vasquez

Chapter 2 - Stay At Dib's house

Chapter 2 - Stay At Dib's house
Coming home from the mall is probably the toughest thing I have ever done. My clothes are torn, I'm cold, and I'm broke from shopping at the last minute. I came to the house. "Well at least I'm home, where I can get warmed up." I turned the knob when the base blew up... again.
GIr was crying inside because ZIM was yelling his head off at GIR.
ZIM: WHY, WHY GIR! WHY DID YOU BLOW UP MY BASE AGAIN! NOW WE HAVE TO REBUILD IT. IT WILL TAKE UNTIL TOMORROW!
I came into the ruined house. "What until tomorrow?! But tomorrow is Christmas eve!"
ZIM noticed that I was standing there. "Oh Crystal! Yes the repairs aren't going to be done till tomorrow."
"where are we going to sleep then?"
I looked behind ZIM. The entry ways to the underground was blocked.
ZIM pondered, "We could stay with a hobo..."
"No not a hobo ZIM... why not Dib-"
"NOT THE HORRIBLE PIG HUMAN!"
I hugged ZIM, "Please where else could we sleep?"
ZIM pondered once more. "alright let's go to the Dib's base.
AT Dib's house
Dib: "So what you're saying is that your base blew up again and you need somewhere to stay?"
I nodded Me, ZIM, GIR, and Mini Moose stood at Dib's door. I still had the stuff I bought for wrapping.
Dib opened the door wider, "Crystal YOU can stay, ZIM can't." Dib stuck his tongue at ZIM
ZIM started yelling, "FOOLISH DIB, ZIM and Crystal we are a package. If she stays, I stay!"
Gaz appeared next to Dib, "Oh Dib just let them in, Dad called he's not coming home tonight, we might as well have company over."
Dib began to protest but Gaz silenced him with a growl.
We entered the living room where I sat my packages to the ground.
Gaz went to the kitchen to find a snack. She grabbed one then came back to the living room.
"So Crystal, the things in the bag are those presents?" Gaz asked.
"Yeah but I have to wrap them."
"There's wrapping paper and bows in the closet upstairs." Gaz pointed up the stairs.
"Thanks Gaz" I said. I went up the stairs to the closet. I opened it then grabbed some wrapping paper and bows. Then headed back downstairs. I walked to the kitchen where I would be wrapping, I looked over to the others. GIR was watching Mysterious Mysteries of Strange Mysteries with Dib. ZIM was reading a comic, Mini moose was... floating around.
A While later
After the last present was wrapped I looked at the clock. It read 12:01
"Wow, that present wrapping took a while, I where to sleep?"
I went to the living room to see that GIR was sleeping along with Mini moose. But ZIM was still wide awake. He saw me and said, "Oh Crystal, Dib-filth and his sister didn't want to bother you so they slept upstairs."
"Why aren't you asleep ZIM?" I yawned
"Silly human, ZIM needs no sleep."
I walked over to ZIM who was on the couch, "well you won't mind if I sleep on the couch right?"
ZIM scooted over to make room for me. Then he jumped off.
I climbed onto the couch then laid down. Soon asleep
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like it? ZIM and others are owned by Jhonen Vasquez

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment