Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Random Stuff

The random things to do at school. Yes I know that there are lots of these thing but oh well.

Chapter 1 - Random Stuff

Chapter 1 - Random Stuff
1. Just random stare at a friend, if they ask what you are doing say that you are giving them energy
2. If you are walking with a group of friends randomly walk into a pole, laugh about it then do it again
3. If your friend is talking to you randomly look over their head and say "HOLY CRAP SPIDER!"
4. If your friend whacks you for doing something stupid, then whack them back and say "It was the Banana not me!"
5. In class start snoring without being asleep, then if the teacher asks you to stop then point to the classmate that is sleeping and say, "It was that guy"
6. Before a test when the teacher asks if there are any more questions ask, "Am I your favorite student?"
7. During lunch say to your friend, "Excuse me I have to make a call." Then grab your banana hold it like a phone then start talking to it.
8. when the teacher is out of the room start singing very loudly any random song that comes to your brain.
9. Act like a famous cartoon character all day
10. start dancing like Michael Jackson in the hallway
11. Act like a Diva, please include the demands of a latte.
12. Sing Hannah Montana songs very loudly in the lunchroom.
13. Randomly laugh evily throughout the day.
14. Be like Barney and say to every person you spot, "I love you."
15. Act like your playing DDR, Gaara of the funk style!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

anndia on June 28, 2009, 3:56:00 AM

anndia on
anndialol i like the last one it would be funi to do, but poor MJ :(

Devon11 on March 28, 2009, 6:26:24 PM

Devon11 on
Devon11LOL! These are epic! I wanna try some! :D