Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Eternal snow

Kagome/sesshoumaru. If you don't like then don't read it. It's a one-shot/songfic with the song Eternal snow by Chingin' my life (myco).

Chapter 1 - Eternal snow

Chapter 1 - Eternal snow
Title: Enternal Snow
Type of Story: Songfic/One-shot
Anime: Inuyasha
Rating: G
Warning: Nothing, but sadness

(1) Kimi wo suki ni natte Dore kurai tatsu no ka na?
Kimochi Fukurande yuku bakari de
Kimi wa kono omoi kizniteiru no ka na?
Ichido mo kotoba ni wa shootenai kedo

Kagome stared at his back as he walked away. 'I wonder if he really knows that I love him?' Kagome wondered. But then who was she talking about. Well, none other then the school's genius, and possible Japan's number one student.

(2) Yuki no you ni tada shizuka ni
Furi tsumori tsudzukete yuku

Every single year her feelings would grow and grow, until she felt that she would expload. If only he could just turn around and look at her.

(3) Hold me tight konna omoi nara
Dare ka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you naminda tomaranai
Konnanjya kimi no koto
Shirazuni ireba yokatta yo

Kagome flung her things onto her bed as soon as she got into her room and started to hug herself. Before she knew it, Kagome was on the ground crying. 'Why? Why? Why does it have to be him! I don't want to love someone else, but I don't want to love him! Why do things have to be like this."

(4) Kimi wo itsumade omotteriu no ka na?
Tameiki ga mado garasu kumoraseta

Kagome stopped crying and looked out her window. It was snowing and she just now noticed. Kagome sat up next to the window. The white snow looked juat as same as his hair. White, pure white. Kagome let a breath, she had been holding for some apparent reason. Her breath left a small mist on the window. Inside Kagome drew a small heart with a K and S.

(5) Yureru kokoro tomosu kyandora de
a Tokahite Yukenai ka na?

"Kagome? Are you alright? The power just went out. I brought a candle with me." Kagome walked to her door and accepted the candle. "I'm fine mom. Thanks for the candle." Kagome gave a small fake smile, before closing the door. Kagome set it down next to her by the window. 'It's not warm anymore. Why can't I feel it? I can't feel the warmth anymore.'

(6) Hold me tight Oreru hodo tsuyoku
Kogarashi Fubuki ni deatte mo
Samukunai youni to
I miss you Kimi wo omou tabi
Amikake no kono mafuraa
Konya mo hitori dakishimeru yo

Kagome stopped and looked out the window again. 'If he was here I bet things wouldn't look as bad as it seems or as cold as it is.' Kagome sigh and looked around her room. On her desk there was a black scarf that Kagome had made just for him. Black had looked so nice on him the day she wore it to school. Kagome had decided on making him a scarf out of the same color. But this was last year. She couldn't gather up her nerves just to go and give this to him.

(7) Eien ni furu yukiga aru nara
Kimi he to tsudzuku kono omoi kakuseru no ka na

Kagome put the scarf on and stood by the window. 'If it was going to forever snow, would I be able to keep on loving him. Can I hide these feelings forever away from him? Can I? Could I?'

(8) Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Mune ni komiageru
Fuyuzora ni sakebitai
Ima sugu kimi ni Aitai yo

Kagome stared out the window. 'If I had never seen Sesshoumaru then, I'd have fallen for someone else. I don't want to know what it's like to love someone else. I love Sesshoumaru and only Sesshoumaru. Kaome opened the window and climbed out onto the tree near her window. When She climbed down Kagome ran toward the steps. "I LOVE YOU SESSHOUMARU!!" Kagome yelled. She just hoped that he was able to hear her and come. After all she just wanted to see him now. . .

(9) Hold me tight...
I love you...

If he was here to hold her until every last tear fell. 'Sesshoumaru...I love you so much.' Kagome's knees fell from under her and her tears fell once more. The snow drifted down around her...



(1) I'm falling in love with you, just how long has it been since then?
My feelins have only been gettign stronger
I wonder. . . have you relized how I feel?
Even though I've never said a word. . .

(2) It's like snowflakes drifting... gently...
...continuing to pile up higher and higher.

(3) Hold me tight... if I this is how it feels...
The feeling of falling in love with someone...
I never wanted to know that feeling.
I love you... I can't stop my tears from falling...
In that case, then you...
...should never have come into my life

(4) I wonder... how long I will keep thinking about you?
My breath is fogging up the window glass.

(5) My trembling heart is... next to the lit candle
...and melting now. I wonder... will it survive?



(6) Hold me tight...so tight that I might break...
... so that when we meet in the frigid gale of a bilzzard...
I won't be cold anymore.
I miss you... I think of you... so far away...
With this hand-knit muffler...
...I'm here alone, holding myself again tonight...


(7) If the keeps on falling forever...
...will it cover up my feelings for you?

(8) Hold me tight... if this is how it is feels...
The feeling of falling in love with someone...
I never wanted to know that feeling.
I love you... It's feeling up my heart...
I want to shout to the winter sky...
I want to meet you right now.


(9) Hold me tight...
I love you....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment