Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

A story of Midori Hayashi and Ryo Kobayashi, 2 ninjas who are best friends.  Follow them throughout missions, training, and the surprises of teen life.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Intro: This story takes place during Naruto Shippuuden. These are the other Genin that have advanced while Naruto was away. Therefore, there will only be slight mentions of our favorite Naruto characters. I will be using my own characters. Please, no flaming this is my first story. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I was watching that! shouted an irritated ninja, also known as Ryo Kobayashi. He was watching his favorite show on T.V., and his friend had just turned it off. These rare chances to watch television were very important to him, and he hated them to be interrupted. Not that he was complaining about missions and training, but hey, everybody needs a break every now and then, right?

Too bad, now get off your butt and come on. Akane sensei wants us to practice our combination Jutsus today. You need to work on not only creating the flames, but controlling them too you know. I dont want Yoko to get her fur singed again. So shut up and get moving. said a flustered kunoichi. Midori Hayashi was not in the mood to fool around. Today, they were going to attempt to do their Forest Fire Jutsu without causing any more destruction than necessary.

Man, if I didnt know you personally, I would think you were a boy in disguise. Why so harsh? asked a pouting Ryo. He liked Midori because of her personality. She was not some easy-going little girl, but a tough Kunoichi who made some other great ninjas feel weak&including himself at times. He also liked that he could joke around with her, and not feel awkward, because she was after all, a girl. But, every now-and-then she sounded like his mother, but he could deal with it.

Yeah, yeah, enough about the whole harshness issue Ryo. Yoko! Come here! called Midori, as she kneeled down to the floor. Yoko was her nin-dog, and constant companion. Midori came from a mix of Inuzuka and Hayashi clan. The Inuzuka are known for their closeness to canines, while the Hayashi are known for their use of nature in their powerful Jutsus. Combine the two, and you have a superb bond.

Yoko came bounding up to Midori from her bed in Midoris room. She automatically jumped onto the kneeling Midoris head. She arranged herself so she would not fall off, and gave a small yip of happiness.

I will never understand why you love that dog so much&must be because you are a girl and--- Ryo was cut short by a smack on the head. Owww!! What was that for? said a hurt Ryo.

Would you stop going on about the whole girl thing? You will make people think you are sexist& scolded Midori. Ryo was always bringing up the fact that she was a girl, and it bugged her so much.

Ryo thought back to a time where she had done something similar to now, right when they became Genin.

*flashback*



&And Team 4 shall be Midori Hayashi, Ryo Kobayashi, and Kohaku. Announced Iruka sensei.



Yes!said Midori and Ryo at once. They had been best friends since they were kids, and were delighted to be on the same team. They were each especially happy, because neither wanted to be stuck with Ryos twin sister Ren, a mean and sour little kunoichi.



All 3 children walked up to the front of the class to await further instructions, Midori and Ryo chatting about the strange ninja on their team. Kohaku never said anything, and was very creepy.



Of course a Jounin will be your new sensei, and supervisor. He or She will help you throughout your ninja training. Your sensei is&Akane! Say hello to your new sensei kids! said Iruka sensei.



A tall Jounin with dark hair tied up in the back, came forward. She looked nice, and Midori knew instantly she would like her. Ryo on the other hand&



Awww come on! We have a girl as our sensei! Thats no fun! I thought---Ryo stopped halfway through his sentence, because he had just been smacked by Midori. Hey, what is the matter with you? Why did you hit me?!?



Shut up Ryo. You make it sound like a bad thing our sensei is a girl. said a slightly upset Midori. People were always teasing her about being a girl, and also being one of the top students in the Academy.



*end flashback*



I was just saying that I am not fond of dogs. I realize your clan likes them, but I just am not so sure. stated Ryo. Even after all these years he still could not understand why she loved that dog so much. It was not that Yoko was a bad dog herself, but he just didnt like animals in general.

Deal with it. Now hurry up and get dressed. We need to leave soon. Tsunade-sama did not grant us these apartments for nothing you know. They are for us to stay in while we continue training and our missions. They are also supposed to help us get to know our partner better&like that is any more possible. laughed Midori. Seeing as they were best friends since childhood, they were as close as brother and sister.

The apartment they were staying in had 2 bedrooms, a sitting room, a small kitchen, and a full bath. Midori and Yoko slept in the first bedroom, while Ryo slept in the second one. They shared the bathroom, but Midori kept her toothbrush, hairbrush, medicine, etc in her room, seeing as Ryo tended to make a mess of the bathroom. She didnt want her stuff ruined. They had a couch in the sitting room, along with the T.V., a lamp, a coffee table, and the telephone. The kitchen was always a mess, because they both loved to snack constantly. (And Yoko always managed to get some scrap or another from them) Basically they lived in organized chaos, which is how they liked it. After training or a mission, they would come home, take a shower and flop down on the couch. Midori would read a book, or pet Yoko. Ryo usually watched T.V. or stared at Midori doing whatever she was doing. (which Midori noticed, and wondered why&)

Ryo went and got dressed, and they headed out the door to the training grounds. While they walked, they talked about what they were planning to do today. Yoko had jumped down from Midoris head, and was running through the tall grasses, chasing crickets. They arrived at the training grounds, and put down their stuff.

Ready?asked Midori.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: This is my first story, so I know it sucks but I am trying my best. Reviews would be appreciated. This story is based off of real life people, with a Naruto twist to it. I know it was short, but the chapters will get longer with time. I am still thinking of ideas. Also, my cousin is making a Comic based off of this story. I shall post the link when she makes it.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment