Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - AARON THE HEDGEHOG I: A TALE OF CHAOS CONTROL

Join the two new characters Aaron the Hedgehog and Ace the Hawk as they try to rescue Sonic by travelling through video games one at a time from the earliest Genesis games to the new Gamecube games.

Chapter 1 - AARON THE HEDGEHOG I: A TALE OF CHAOS CONTROL

Chapter 1 - AARON THE HEDGEHOG I: A TALE OF CHAOS CONTROL
PROLOGUE:

It was a normal day with Aaron relaxing in his hammock and Ace scarfing down Meat pies until a strange command came on their Monitor.

Chief: Attention Aaron and Ace! We have an Emergency!

Aaron: (picks up remote) I hate this channel.

Chief: Hey! Hold it! You have a mission!

Ace: BURP! That's nice, now I wanna watch The Hawk Egg Sunday program. Change the channel Aaron!

Chief: Whatever! Have you seen this hedgehog EVER before? (Holds up a picture of Sonic)

Aaron: Hmm...blue hedgehog...hmmm...nice hair...hmmm...never seen him!

Chief: This hero's name is Sonic the Hedgehog! Now the evil Dr. Robotni-

Ace: Eggman

Chief: Uh...yes Eggman has imprisoned Agent Sonic the Hedgehog in a Timesealed cell. The only way to get him free, is to locate the 7 Chaos Emeralds which Eggman hid in different points in time.

Aaron: OK, Sonic's doomed. Let's watch Hawk Egg!

Chief: CUT IT OUT!!! After the agency has researched the laws of time travel, they have come across a phenomenal scientific breakthrough which may be able to save Sonic. You must use this Chaos Control remote to travel through time and space and locate the Chaos Emeralds and harness their power to unlock the cell.

Aaron: BOring. Hawk Egg's away!

Chief: WOH! WOH! What if I give you...oh...four million bucks!

Ace: Ooh! Then we could watch it on Pay-Per-View!

Chief: Your remote should arrive in the teleporter any second!

Inside the teleporter, Aaron finds a strange remote control with lots of buttons and knobs. He picks it up and curiously stares at it.

Chief: Use the Green button to initiate Chaos Control. The Main Unit Curcuitry should be able to locate the Emeralds and take you right to 'em. You may need to do a little footwork though. DO NOT touch any other buttons. It's an unrelated research the agency's working on so don't use any buttons, but the green tracking button.

Aaron: C'mon Ace! The sooner we leave, the sooner we get to watch The Hawk's Egg!

Ace: ON PAY-PER-VIEW!!!!


BYOOOP!!!!


Chief: Those guys are goners.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on August 18, 2004, 9:29:33 PM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogi like it is so kewl!!!!!!!

Master_Tails on August 5, 2004, 8:19:56 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THATS FOR FUNNY!

Master_Tails on August 5, 2004, 8:17:57 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsCool first chapter!!! Hey uhh can you use my charcter, Nick in this story? please? Thanks