Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Join the two new characters Aaron the Hedgehog and Ace the Hawk as they try to rescue Sonic by travelling through video games one at a time from the earliest Genesis games to the new Gamecube games.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1
BRZAP!!!!

Ace: Huh? Where are we?

Aaron: We're in the old days of Sega Genesis! This is Sonic the Hedgehog big debut! This is Sonic The Hedgehog! You can tell by the bad graphics.

Ace: WHAT!!!??? In this game we can only jump and roll! We can't beat all these Badniks like this! You lost your ability to turn into a ball after the incodent with Eggman.

Aaron: (sigh) Don't wanna talk about it.

Ace: And I'M as heavy as a steamroller and can barely jump!

Aaron: I'd say...we're sitting ducks!

Ace: Curse Sonicteam's original video games' limited abilities!

Aaron: Hey! We're in 1991! This game was advanced for its time!

Ace: HEY! I've got it! We still have the Chaos Control remote! Maybe we can use it to beat all these Badniks and find the Chaos Emerald!

Aaron: OK! Let's try...the red button!

BYOOOP!!!

Ace: ACK! We're in the special zone!

Aaron: WOH!!! I'm just getting dizzy!

Ace: WAIT!!! This is our chance! This special zone will lead us right to the Emerald!

Aaron: But we can't do this game unless we can turn into balls!

Ace: Hmmm...Let's see what the BLUE BUTTON DOES!!!!!!

BRZAP!!!!

Ace: (cough) (cough) Flamethththrower.

Aaron: Hmmm! If I aim it the shield guarding the Chaos emerald...

ZZAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!

Aaron: Alright! No holds barred Emerald!!!!!

Ace: uuuggg...

Aaron: Ace, stop staring at the distracting, hypnotic, beautiful, colorful, nice background and follow me to the Emerald!

Ace: Could you carry me?

Aaron: (rolls his eyes) Only if you start dieting. LET'S GO!!!

Aaron manages to pick Ace the heavy hawk up and runs toward the Emerald, but when you find the Emerald in a Special stage, you leave the zone and return to...

Aaron: A GIANT EVIL MOB OF BADNIK BEES AND CCRRRAAAAABBSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace: ok, that wasn't supposed to happen.

Aaron: Maybe it's the Chaos remote we're using. The chief SAID we can't touch any other buttons but the green one.

Ace: WELL PRESS the green one and GET US OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Aaron: OK! To 1992!!!!!!

BYOOOOOPP!!!

Ace: Where are we now?

Aaron: We're in the game that introduced the popular character TAILS!!!!

Ace: That guy? Hmmm...I checked this website before and this one character profile said that he was a-

Aaron: OK OK! We're in Sonic the Hedgehog 2! Now we just gotta find that Emerald!

Ace: Hmmm....Toxic waste...giant steel factories...Badnik robots...hmmm...WE'RE IN CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE!!!!!

Aaron: Ug...I thought I'd never have to do this level again. Don't tell me we're in zone 2.

Ace: Now where's that Emerald.

Aaron: Well we won't find it standing here. Time for a high speed coiling road ride!

Ace: (sigh) The only GOOD thing out zone 2 is the MUSIC.

Aaron: I don't run as fast as Sonic, but I can still make a good 100 or 120 mph!

So Aaron dashes along the coiling rail as Ace helplessly limps along the other one and they miraculosly stop at the end at the same time.

Aaron: Ah finally! I'm glad you made it Ace! Nothing like a some good speedy footwork in the morning!

Ace: YAH! I just took the elevator.

Aaron: elevator? never mind. Where could that Emerald be?

Eggman: EMERALD!!! did somebody say Emerald? Ah well if it isn't Spade and little Aaron who can't turn into a ball. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

Ace: You gotta work on that villanous dialogue, Egghead and MY NAME IS ACE!!!!!

Eggman: Hehe! Ace, what a card. HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Aaron: What're you talking about?! I can still roll! (sort of)

Eggman: HAHA!!! YES!!! and you've "rolled" right into my trap! I already have the second Emerald, so since you can't get it, you'll never be able to get back home.

Ace: He's right! We can't initiate Chaos Control again unless we have the Emerald! Or else we're stuck in 1992!!!!

Aaron: OK, I can't roll, but I CAN do THIS! BLUE BUTTON POWER!!!!!!!

FWOOM!!!!!

Eggman: (cough) (cough) Flamethrower?

Aaron: Now it's time for me to claim my prize and get outta here!!!!!

Eggman: WAAAHHHH!!!!! My Emerald!!!!

Aaron: I think you mean MY emerald! C'mon Ace!!! We're off to Sonic the Hedgehog 3! CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!

Ace: I hope we don't run into HIM again!

Eggman: ARGH!!!! They've got the Emerald!!!! They only need 5 more to unlock Sonic's prison cell! But not if I can help it!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on August 5, 2004, 8:25:10 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsCOOOL!!!!!I LIKE!!!! AWESOME!