Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

You've seen Kuro, you've read about Kuro, and now the mystic old warrior makes his appearance!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Deep in the recesses of a volcanic cavern...

Aaron: UAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Volcano beast: BWA HA HA!!!!

Aaron: WAIT!!! I'm too young to die! I've never been able to get a job, or eat my first prune salad, or get a girlfriend, or stand on my head on top of the Empire State Building while drinking a Mobian II soda and ordering an apple pie pickle Oreo acnchovie pizza and juggling 6 Corn Dogs!!!!!!

Volcano beast: TOO BAD!!!!

Aaron: AGH!

Kuro: Never fear cowering citizen!

Aaron: Huh?

Kuro: I am here to free you from the clutches of this smelly, toasting, overwheighted beast who dwells deep in the recesses of a volcanic cavern!

Aaron: OK, then... Do THAT!!!!

So the mysterious hedgehog Aaron just met sprung into action and fought the smelly, toasting, overw... thingy

Aaron: WOW! That was amazing! How did you d- huh? he's gone!


Back at home...

Aaron: So then this creepy metal hedgehog appears out of nowhere and saves my life!

Ace: eh? Are you sure you don't need therapy?

Aaron: I already DO! Would I make this up?

Ace: If you were planning on getting Nick and Joe to tape this for the New Years Video.

Aaron: Oh yah.


At a newsstand...

Aaron: See? I'll prove that weird metal hedgehog exists! Everything that goes on around here is recorded in these magazines!

Ace: So...?

Aaron: SO, we need to start scanning through these pages to find proof of him!

Ace: If I start scanning through the pages, it'll wind up on the New Years Video.

Aaron: C'mon Ace! Trust me!

Ace: NAH! I'm outta here!

Aaron: Oh well. I guess I'm on my own. *starts searching through pages* AH HA! Here it is! Strange figure appears in Station Square's nearby volcanic cavern!

Newsstand boy: Will you be buying that sir?

Aaron: Uh yah! I guess.

Jade: Aaron! It's me! *pulls up hat*

Aaron: JADE!? WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?

Jade: Well...the rent is up and... you know... Just don't tell Amanda.

Aaron: No PROB!

Jade: Oh no! Here she comes! *pulls down hat and hides under desk*

Amanda: Hi Aaron!

Aaron: Oh! Hi Amanda!

Amanda: Say have you seen Jade anywhere?

Aaron: JADE!!! I mean. uhh...NO! and he's definetely not selling magazines to pay off his rent and hiding behind the newsstand to avoid you!

Amanda: Hmm... *walks behind newsstand* Ah HA! *grabs Jade who's covering his face with his hat*

Jade: *in a newsstand boy's voice* Will you be buying anything Ma'am?

Amanda: *looks at Aaron who's grinning* Humph! *walks away*

Jade: That was CLOSE!

Aaron: Well uh...here's the money for the magazine.

Jade: You know...the rent is REALLY up.

Aaron: (sigh) *gives him an extra dollar*

Jade: Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!


Back at home...

Aaron: See? Look!

Ace: You purchased the newest issue of "Fake Current Events"?

Aaron: I did? I did! Uhh...never mind that. LOOK!

Ace: Hmm...weird hedgehog warrior...hmmmm...makes rescue at volcanic cavern...hmmmanuaunanuanuan.......WITNESSES!

Aaron: Witnesses who have submitted that they've seen this creature include...
Ray the Squirrel, Abby the Koala, Big the Cat, Rotor the Walrus, Nack the Weasel, and... NICK THE HEDGEHOG!?

Ace: Nick the Hedgehog?

Aaron: Uh huh!

Ace: Isn't HE that kid who Jade hates... the kid who lives in that apartment complex a few blocks down?

Aaron: C'MON! If he submitted, he MUST know about that weird armored guy! Let's go!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on August 10, 2004, 11:46:02 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsYAY IM IN THIS THANKS SO MUCH AARON O ALMIGHTY GOD OF AWESOMNESS!