Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ode to the Spell Checker

(Humor) An innocent typo is changed to a not so innocent word.

Chapter 1 - Ode to the Spell Checker

Chapter 1 - Ode to the Spell Checker
Ode to the Spell Checker

"This is great" The director said as he watched the duelists getting ready to start filming. It was a Duel Monsters fantasy film inspired by the monsters there were seen around the city a few months ago. Seto Kaiba was leaving for America soon to throw another tournament, KC Grand Pix or something like that. The director had been very lucky to get him to participate in this film.

The camera crew gathered around making the final checks on the equipment. Security kept the many fan girls under control and away from the stars of the movie. In this movie Seto would play the villain and Yugi's mission was to stop him from taking over the world. It was a strange fetish of this particular director to film the ending first which took place at Kaiba Land or as it was known in the movie, the villain's secret hideout. They could have closed Kaiba Land for the day but Seto didn't want to miss a day of profits, besides he would get more publicity this way.

"Quiet on the set!" The director yelled. "Now lets get ready to film the final scene with Yugi's heroic speech!"

That classic board with the numbers was held in front of the camera. "Yugi's heroic speech take one!"

"Lights, camera, action!" The director said.

"I will not let you take over the world! The people of Earth have given me a mission, I shall accomplish that mission and I mission is" Yugi made a dramatic pose while reading from some charts with his lines.

"Cut!" The director yelled. "Yugi baby, put more emotion into it like you do when you duel!"

"Hey Yugi, maybe I can help" Yami offered talking to Yugi on their mind link.

"Alright, maybe this one scene" Yugi mentally answered.

That classic board with the numbers whatever that thing is called was held in front of the camera again. "Yugi's heroic speech take two!"

"Lights, camera, action!" The director said once again.

The millennium puzzle glowed as Yami took over and read Yugi's lines from the charts. Of course this was just a rehearsal but the director decided to record it too. "I will not let you take over the world! The people of Earth have given me a mission, I shall accomplish that mission and I mission is" Yami made a dramatic pose. "To strip you!"

All the fan girls who were watching the movie being made began to cheer and clap. Seto just stared wide eyed. "That wasn't in my contract!" The CEO yelled angrily. "You're fired!" He said pointing at the director even if he didn't work for him. Security dragged the director away and threw him out. "The movie thing is off, everybody out, except the paying customers that is"

"Aw!" Needless to say the fan girls were not happy so Seto had to be escorted out of Kaiba Land by twelve body guards and taken to safety in his helicopter.

Later the director, who not only directed but also wrote the script, was returning home to Hollywood very frustrated. He first thought it was the fault of the one who made the chats but it was actually his fault... No it wasn't his fault; it was the spell checkers fault! Originally Yugi was to say "I will not let you take over the world! The people of Earth have given me a mission, I shall accomplish that mission and I mission is to stop you!" However the poor unfortunate director later realized that he had typoed 'stop' as 'strp' and the spell checker changed it to 'strip'.

The Spell Checker can be a double bladed weapon sometimes but where would we be without it? This fanfic was made legible by... the Spell Checker!

The End

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IceRoseDragoness on September 17, 2006, 5:30:06 AM

IceRoseDragoness on
IceRoseDragonessXD

thiefchild on July 24, 2006, 7:21:24 PM

thiefchild on
thiefchildOH LOL LOL LOL! this is so funny...if only they did that live...lol. *faves* keep it up!

Lyokorulz15 on July 11, 2006, 10:17:12 AM

Lyokorulz15 on
Lyokorulz15Ha ha. That is funny but can happen

Alethea on July 11, 2006, 10:00:53 AM

Alethea on
AletheaXD Ah, the irony. This is very kewt, and its slighly yaoi so I really like it X3. Very Cute Idea if I do say so,