Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Revenge!

The Yu-Gi-Oh characters lock up their duel monster cards and try out for American Idol! Who will win? Who are the mystery characters? And why is Kaiba being nice!? Only time can tell so R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy! Also any mention of a site is thrown

Chapter 7 - Revenge!

Chapter 7 - Revenge!


Hey guys! I'm back with chapter seven of American Idol the Yu-Gi-Oh Mix! As you may have noticed Shobu isn't here! He's in Louisiana for a year so I'm now flying solo with my stories! R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!

Mike, Serenity, Joey, Yugi, Mokuba, Tristan, Duke and Mako were still at the pool, goofing around and the others were still were they were last chapter.


“Banzai!” Joey jumped off the diving board and landed right on Mike.

“Mike, you okay buddy?” Mike had the anime `circles for eyes' knocked out look on him, and then he shook it off.

“Uhh, yeah I guess.” Mike accepted Joey's apology and swam over to the diving board.

“I wonder if I can jump better than that Joey!” Mike jumped and landed right in the middle of the giant pool. “Ha! I knew it!”

Yugi whispered something to Serenity and she swam over to Mike “So Mike… You ever been kissed by a girl?”

“Uhh, no I-“ Serenity kissed Mike, causing him to pass out in the water. “Yug, why did you ask Serenity to do dat!?”

”Well, every time we've tried to prank Mike it's failed right?” Joey nodded. “Well now he's passed out so now we can prank him!”

“…! Great idea Yug!” Serenity swam over to the two boys, dragging Mike with her.

(Back over to Tristan and Duke)

“WHAT! HOW COULD SHE!?” Tristan cried a puddle of anime tears, Duke along with him.

(Back to the gang)

“Alright so we're placing him it that room and making him think he's dead?” Joey and Serenity nodded and they put him in the nurse's office.

As they put him on the cot he woke up and the prank started.

“Akk! Where am I!?” Serenity, Joey, and Yugi hid and started conversation with him.

“Heeey, wait just a minute! I can breathe and that means that I'm not dead!” They all came out of their hiding places. “Ha! We finally got you Mike!” Yugi said.

“Hey, you actually did! Now how about more swimming before it closes?” They ran out to the pool and started playing around again when a girl Yugi and Mike's height showed up. (Yes, Yugi and Mike are the same height)

“Hey cutie!” Rebecca charged at Yugi and hugged and kissed the boy.

“Hey umm, whatever your name is, why don't you let Yugi breathe for a minute?” Mike said as he swam out of the water.

“Oh, I guess you're right.” She let go of Yugi, for his face was really blue.

“By the way, I'm Mike!” Mike extended his hand and Rebecca shook it.

“So, there's another person other than Yugi that has manners. I'm Rebecca!” Yugi tried to sneak away but once again Rebecca caught him.

“Are you trying to sneak away cutie?” Yugi stopped and got back up.

“Umm, no, no, yes

“Umm, hey Rebecca, you wanna swim with us?” Mike asked, trying to distract her from Yugi.

“Alright I'll be back in a sec so tha-“ Joey pushed her in `accidentally' with her still fully clothed.

“(Sarcastically) Oops, I guess my hand slipped…” Rebecca started struggling and yelling help so Mike jumped in and grabbed her.

“You okay Rebecca?' Mike placed her on the ground by Yugi, Joey, and Serenity.

“Yeah, thanks!” Mike asked her if she knew how to swim and she answered no.

“Well, we've got plenty of time I could teach you!”

“Okay thanks!” Rebecca answered with joy.

“Yugi, Joey, and Serenity, could you guys help me out?” They answered yes so they spent an hour teaching her the ways of swimming.

“Well you've got it down just in time for the start of the competition Beck!” Mike said, looking at his waterproof watch.

“Competition? Duel Monsters again?”

“Nope! This is American Idol, we're trying out for it!” Yugi said.

“Well, I'm joining too!” The group swam over to the ground and grabbed their towels.

“Rebecca, do you have a place in the hotel to stay?” Serenity asked.

“No, unfortunately I'm only visiting this hotel.”

“Well, you could stay in our room with us.” Mike offered.

“Is Yugi going to be there?” Rebecca asked dreamily.

“Yes…” Yugi answered.

“Okay! My stuff is in my car outside, I'll go get them!” Rebecca ran outside and located her car.

“Okay, I'm going to take a stab in the dark here but I'm going to say that Rebecca likes Yugi.” Mike said.

“With like being a big understatement!” Serenity teased.

Mike started wiping something off his lips and rubbed two fingers together.

“Serenity, what the bloody heck is on my lips!?”

“Umm, well, probably strawberry lip gloss?” Serenity tried to hide her face as she blushed seven shades of red.

“Hmm… Strawberry fresh!” Yugi and Joey laughed and then Serenity joined in.

“Hey, there's the Serenity I know and tolerate!” Serenity put her hands on her hips.

“I'm going to give you a ten second head start before you die! One, Ten!” Mike ran for his life while Serenity chased him.

Now what the heck am I doing? I can swim way better than Serenity!” Mike jumped in the pool and Serenity jumped after him.

Waaait a darn minute! Joey once told me that Serenity was super ticklish so maybe I can use that to my advantage!” Mike stopped and waited for Serenity to catch up then he tickled her the best he could.

“Hahahaha, Mike…I…Give…Up!” Mike stopped and put his arm around her.

“Serenity you know I was just kidding with you!” Serenity returned the hug and apologized for trying to strangle him.

Rebecca came back with her bags and Professor Hawkins with the rest.

“Hay guys, I'm back!” Mike and Serenity swam out of the water and grabbed their towels once again.

“Hey Rebecca, our room is over here.” Joey said as Mike, Serenity, Yugi, and Joey led her to the their room.

“Alright, the competition begins in about one hour so that doesn't leave us with much time for a shower.” Mike said, looking at his watch.

“We were just in the water, why do we need to shower?” Yugi explained about chlorine.

“Oh! I think I get it now!” Joey said with a confused look on his face.

“Let me handle this one.” Rebecca walked up to him.

“Chlorine…Bad…For…Skin!” Rebecca explained very slowly.

“Umm, Oh! Now I get it!” Joey actually got it that time.

“And hopefully you have another outfit Rebecca, those clothes you have on are soaking wet!” Mike told her.

“Oh, thanks for reminding me!” Rebecca ran into the bathroom and changed into blue jeans and a pink hoodie.

Mike walked around for a bit and ran into Tristan.

“Hey Tristan, how's it going?” Tristan landed a hard punch to Mike's stomach, and then Duke followed up with a punch right in the same spot.

“Why, what did I do to you guys?” Mike fell down with a small trickle of blood running down Mike's mouth.

“And that takes care of the girlfriend stealer!” Tristan and Duke walked off, leaving Mike on the ground.

Shaan, walking by, saw Mike on the ground.

“Mike, hey you alright?” Mike didn't wake up so she ran around the hotel and found Yugi getting a soda.

“Yugi! Mike…in…hallway…out cold.”

“Huh?” Shaan caught her breath and explained what happened.

“What!? Tell me where he is!” Shaan motioned Yugi to the hallway and she led the way.

Tristan and Duke started pounding once again on Mike; his body was bruised all over.

“Tristan, Duke what in heaven's name are you doing!?” The two stopped pounding Mike and ran off.

“Shaan, Mike's seriously hurt, can you help me get him to my room?” Shaan nodded and both helped get Mike to Yugi's room.

Yugi knocked on the door and Serenity opened it. “Serenity, Mike's hurt really bad, we need to get him some help!” Serenity had a horrified look on her face and she helped put Mike on one of the beds.

“I'll get a cloth to clean the wounds!” Serenity wet a cloth and cleaned Mike up.

“My gosh, what happened!?” Shaan explained what happened.

“Thank you so much Shaan! Mike might not be here right now if you hadn't been there!” Serenity said.

“No prob. I'm first up in the American Idol tryouts so see ya!” Shaan walked out and ran over to the tryouts.

“Poor Mike… He gets the living heck beaten out of him and he'll have to miss the tryouts.” Serenity said with tears in her eyes.

“Not necessarily.” A person in a red hoodie stood at the doorway.

“Who are you?” The person walked into the room and lifted his hood.

“I'm Mike's brother, Shobu.” He looked just like him except he had brown eyes and black hair.

“I can fill in for Mike. Don't worry about anything!”

“Thanks Shobu!” Yugi thanked him, and Joey and Rebecca walked in.

“Yo I told you, two plus two definitely equals-what the heck happened to Mike!?” Shobu introduced himself and Serenity explained what happened.

“WHAT! I'LL KILL THOSE IDIOTS! Joey exclaimed.” Rebecca tried to fight off tears as she saw Mike bruised and bloodstained clothes.

“Will Mike be alright?” Rebecca questioned.

“Yeah, and we have Shobu here to fill in for Mike!” They looked around for Shobu but he had already gone to the competition.

(At the competition)

“Will number one please come into the audition room?” Shaan walked into the audition room and faced the judges.

“So what are you going to sing girlie?” Simon said.

“I'm singing “Holding out For a Hero” so get ready!” Shaan grabbed the microphone and started singing.

Where have all the good men gone, and where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?, Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?, Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need.


I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, And he's gotta be fresh from the fight.
I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light., He's gotta be sure
and it's gotta be soon, And he's gotta be larger than life!, larger than life.


Somewhere after midnight, in my wildest fantasy, Somewhere just beyond my reach
there's someone reaching back for me., Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet,


I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, And he's gotta be fresh from the fight., I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light., He's gotta be sure
and it's gotta be soon, And he's gotta be larger than life., I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.,


Up where the mountains meet the heavens above, Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear there is someone, somewhere, watching me., Through the wind
and the chill, and the rain, And the storm, and the flood, I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood.,


I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night, He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast, And he's gotta be fresh from the fight, I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light, He's gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life., I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night!


Shaan's voice was simply beautiful and she controlled her voice perfectly.


“Your voice was amazing girl! Two thumbs up!” Paula complimented.

“Now, I gotta agree with Paula on this one!” Randy said.

“Even I'll admit that you were…good.” Simon said.

“I think you know what that means Shaan, you move on to the next round!” Shaan squealed with joy as she ran off the stage.

“How about a boy next? Will number nine please come up to the stage?” Seto got up from his seat and walked up to the stage.

A/N: Well how was it? It's my first chapter without Shobu so I'm not sure if it's good or not. R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment