Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Acceptance

That’s all I ever wanted from this village, and all I was never given.

Chapter 1 - Acceptance

Chapter 1 - Acceptance
Its days like this that remind me why I became a shinobi.

I wanted to be like the rest of them. They had their loving families, and their great friends.

When I saw everyone else with their parents on that night of graduation, I just wanted to breakdown and cry. They were all so happy and supportive of their kids. I watched as fathers would brag about the accomplishments of their children, and I watched as mothers would praise even the tiniest thing. But I saw the looks that were given to me behind those masks. What I would of given to be just like them. To have what I could not achieve.

Acceptance.

That’s all I ever wanted from this village, and all I was never given. I tried so hard for people to accept me. I wanted people to like me. I wanted attention. I wanted respect. I wanted to fit in more than anything. I just wanted someone to acknowledge my existence.

I always wondered about how things would be if the villages didn’t despise me because of that stupid fox demon inside? What would it be like to have grown up with out the nine tailed fox demon?

Kyuubi.

What did I ever do to deserve you?

I just wanted to grow up as a normal boy. I wanted to have a family. And friends. I just wanted people to accept me.

I wanted people to like me. I would pretend to be someone I was not. I tried everything to fit in.

But you just got in my way.

But don’t you dare think that I am still mad at you, because I am over that now. You have become a major part of me. I could never be the shinobi that I am today with out you.

You helped me find the acceptance within myself.

I would never be the Hokage with out your help.

Thank you Kyuubi.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 19, 2008, 1:10:19 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDLove it! Are you planning to write more along these lines? Please do! I'll come read it and give you cookies!

FFXgirl on January 10, 2007, 9:08:07 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlWow Great job!!! *favs*