Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Student Rumble in Inu Yasha Land

Sorry about the first upload people- I messed up (not that that'd be the fist time XD).
So, anyhow, HERE'S THE ACTUAL STORY! Some of my made-up characters travel through the well, and land in middle age Japan! Best thing yet...they meet Inu and co. Read to find out what'll happen. Please!

Chapter 1 - Student Rumble in Inu Yasha Land

Chapter 1 - Student Rumble in Inu Yasha Land
Student Rumble in InuYasha-land

Authors note: I dont own any of the InuYasha characters; however, all other characters in this story are mine!



It was a beautiful day in Japan. Somewhere in this country a group of kids had collected around an old well.
What the hell are we doing here, Yuriy? Kari- a red-haired girl-asked the teen. Be patient, youll find out soon, he replied calmly. Kari rolled her eyes, and went to the other teens standing in a group a few feet away from Yuriy. Okay, listen up, the gray-haired teen finally said. I believe that if we jump through that well here, well get to middle-age Japan. Silence filled the air for a moment. Thats scientifically impossible, Kenny stated. Yuriy glanced at him. Oh, forget your Science crap for once, Einstein, and give your fantasy some freedom. Now, whos with me? He looked into the round. Im with you all the way! Chronically hyper Ivana shouted. Raymond-called Gray by his friends-sighed. Somebodys gotta protect you, he murmured as he stepped towards the well. Okay, count me in, Kari said hesitantly; it was obvious she was scared. Come in Kenny, Kari is the scaredy-cat of this gang, not you, Yuriy told him. The brown-haired boy hesitated. Yuriy rolled his eyes.
Come on, glass-boy. Of course you dont have to come. Ill be glad to leave you here, so at night the wild animals will kill you, and feed on you carcass for a couple of weeks. Youd be useful that way. He knew that scaring Kenny would get him to do anything he wanted. Y&youre kidding, right Yuriy? The Brown-haired teen stammered. Yuriy smirked. Im not; and if you dont want to end up as animal-chow you better come with us. With those words he jumped into the well, followed by everybody else. Hey guys, wait for me! Kenny shouted, and jumped after them.


Wow, this is so totally wicked, Ivana exclaimed, when-after a couple of minutes-they were standing on a grass-filled field that they had never seen before. Where are we guys, Kenny asked nervously. Yuriy grinned. Were in middle-age Japan; I told ya it would work. The others eyes widened in shock, and they shouted at the same time. Were in the past?! The gray-haired teen nodded eagerly. No way dude, Gray spoke. Well if you dont believe me, go to that village over there, and ask them. He pointed to a small village just a few feet away from their current location. So they all went there; looking around all the time for any predators who could attack and kill them.
Once at the village, they walked to a nice looking woman. Excuse me miss, but could you tell us where we are?  Gray asked politely. The woman turned around, looked at them a little funnily, but then answered. Youre in a village. Are you blind or something? she rolled her eyes. Why you old hag, how dare you&, Yuriy mumbled, and was about to follow her, when somebody stopped him. It was Gray. Come on, lets leave this place, and find a travel center or something, he muttered, and dragging the still furious Yuriy after him-left the village, the others on his tail.
They had walked on a dirt-road for a while, when they saw a few silhouettes in the distance. Its travelers! Kari shouted in joy, and raced towards them. The others followed her, in case she tried to do something stupid.
When they had caught up with her, the gang saw-to their own horror-that Kari was rubbing her right cheek against a silver-haired boys leg, muttering please help us. Kari get off of him, now! Gray ordered her, but she kept rubbing. The other boy looked at them. Well, what are you waiting for; GET HER OFF OF ME ALREADY!!! That was when Ivana stepped forward, and whispered to Kari: Look, Kari-san, Jesse McCartney is over there. The red-haired girls eyes looked at Ivana, and then shifted to the direction her finger was pointing, and like out of the blue, she released her grip from the boys leg, and ran back across the road. The Jesse McCartney trick always gets her, Ivana snickered. Thats when they heard a scream coming from Yuriy. Its a demon! He cried, as he pointed at Inu Yashas ears. Then he ran after Kari. Ivana stepped up to the silver-haired boy, and pulled at his ears, shrieking and shouting: Cool! &great&, was the only thing Gray could say. In the meantime Kari and Yuriy had come back from their unintentional marathon run to nowhere. The girl hid behind Ivana at the sight of the half demon; the boy behind Gray.
After they had all introduced themselves, they started walking as a group, when suddenly a bush in front of them rustled, and a second later Sesshomaru (A/n: dont know how to spell his name.) jumped out of it. Yuriy-seeing his pointy ears-screamed its another demon!!!, and then fainted. Sesshomaru looked at the group, and then pointed at Kari, Ivana, Yuriy, and Gray. Who are they? They look like hippies? (A/N; since in middle-age Japan you didnt have the cool clothes that we have now.) He said. Except that guy, he continued, pointing at Kenny. He looks like a nerd. Hey, Im not a nerd! the boy shouted defensively. But Sesshomaru took out his sword. Nerds are of no use here, he spoke, and releasing a battle cry, and chased after Kenny in an attempt to kill him. Ahhhhh!!Mommyyyyyy!!!! Kenny cried, and ran away from the demon.
While a murderer-mission was going on, Kari and Gray knelt beside the still unconscious Yuriy, trying desperately to wake him up. Come on moron, wake up already; we need your stupidly ingenious ideas. When that didnt help, Kari took a deep breath, and screamed WAKE UP ALREADY YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!!! in his ear. Gray tried to calm her down. Its alright Kari, you dont have to curse him out, he spoke soothingly to her. Just in that moment, Yuriy opened his eyes, and saw Kari leaned over him. A small smile formed on his lips. Boobs, he whispered, and poked one of her nipples with a slight chuckle. The girls face turned bright red; she slapped him in the face, and then stormed away. I know somebody else who behaves in a similar way, Sango spoke, while peering at Miroku. Then Kagome knelt beside Gray, and asked him: Dont you wanna save your friend over there? Hes about to be killed by Sesshomaru. But Gray shook his head. No, we dont need him; hes useless in this story anyway; and besides, we can always get a new nerd. Their attention shifted to Sesshomaru, who was attacking poor Kenny. Unfortunately for the rest of the group he missed, causing Kenny to stumble backwards, fall in the river, and the current drifted his body away. Good grief! Kagome exclaimed. The current drifted him away! Gray put a hand on her shoulder. Its okay; like I said earlier: we can always get a new nerd from somewhere. There are enough Einstein-juniors in the world.
A couple of minutes of silence passed, but suddenly Jaken jumped out of the bushes. At the sight of Sesshomaru, he let out a sigh of relief. Am I glad I found you Lord Sesshomaru, he spoke. He ran towards him, but was stopped in his tracks when somebody picked him up; that somebody was Ivana. Hey, whats this? She asked curiously. It looks like a hairless Furby. Boy, you need LOreal. Jaken wiggled in the girls arms. Put me down! he demanded. Okay, with these words Ivana dropped him on the ground. Owww&, he moaned.

Guys, its time to go back, Gray told his friends after they had chatted with the other teens for a couple of hours. Dinner must be getting cold by now. They all sighed in disappointment, but followed Gray back to the current world through the well.

A/N: So, now you must be wondering what happened to poor Kenny. Well, he landed in Kogas den, and then had to be his slave for all eternity. Poor Einstein.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment