Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The story beggins

just a digimon OC story,
hope you like it.

Chapter 1 - The story beggins

Chapter 1 - The story beggins
The shades from the fire danced on the cliff wall, and the reflection from the moon was sparkling in the river. A little rabbit type digimon was sitting beside the fire and tryed to relax, but for a pretty long time she had been feeling watched, she didn't know exactly why, because as she knew she had no enemies. She looked up at the stars and sighed.

"This must be the best part of the day eaver." The digimon girl said and smiled lightly. The digimon's name was Mindramon. Her long ears was partly down in the river behind her. She held one of her paws on the heartshaped fluff on her chest and the other paw she held under her head. Ther green eyes was sparkling in the light of the stars and so did her ear rings and the spikes on her breacelets too. Mindramon sighed again and closed her eyes.

"Beautiful night... so calm and nice. why can't it always be like this?" Mindramon said with a smile. But soon the silence was broken by a loud howl. Mindramon quickly opened her eyes and stood up. She looked around with a scared look in her eyes, but she couldn't see annyone. She poured some water on the fire and started to run into the forest. She had never been this afraid before. Soon the howl could be heard again and that feeling of being watched comed back and filled Mindramon's whole body. it feelt like her heard was stoping and starting over and over again.

"Please, leave me alone." Mindramon whispered and keept running without knowing what or who she was running from, and without knowing if she got away from or closer to the what or who that just had howled. Mindramon was so scared that she didn't eaven notice where she runned and she didn't either notice the rock on the ground. She tripped and fell to the ground, and her head slammed into a tree and then everything turned dark.

Mindramon slowly opened her eyes. Her head hurted and she feelt pretty tired. But she was alive. She looked around, she was still in the forest but now the sunlight has made it all bright and warm. The little digimon slowly sat up.

"what was that thing..." She thinked and looked around again. The forest was quiet and if Mindramon didn't see or hear what she did yesterday she wouldn't beleve it realy did happen. Mindramon stood up and started walking. The sky was lightblue and not a single cloud could be seen. The rabbit digimon looked around again, she didn't have that being watched feeling at the moment, but she feelt like something could jump out from behind a tree anny secound. She walked a little faster, she wanted to get home quick so she could realy calm down and get some real sleep. Her two tails was beeing dragged on the ground and got all dirty, but Mindramon didn't care about that. She looked at the stars on her paws and sighed.

"This is crazy... what did realy happen? who did howl and why... and if it was some one who wanted to hurt me, then why didn't it while i was passed out?" She said to her self and keept walking.

"I need to find out who that was, i promis i will, and i'll do it alone if i have to!" Mindramon shouted and runned home to get all her stuff.

The digimon runned in to the little cave between two cliffs and picked up a little bag from the floor. She packed all of the inportant stuff like her crest necklace, eaven if it was empty she realy liked it. The next thing to put down in the bag was food and water. She picked up some fruit and a small water bottle.

"That should do it" Mindramon said as she swinged the bag over her shoulder and walked out from the cave to go on what could probably be her biggest adventure eaver

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DangerKeepAway on April 2, 2008, 12:28:47 AM

DangerKeepAway on
Comment Deleted

Mindramon on April 2, 2008, 8:56:27 AM

Mindramon on
Mindramoni know about the typing errors, but i'm to lazy to fix them xDDD but i'll fix it sometime x3

virusthehedgehog on December 10, 2007, 5:32:51 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogcoool can i join in this story plz plz plz plz

Mindramon on December 11, 2007, 1:07:41 AM

Mindramon on
MindramonNo sonic characters... sorry... T_T it's a digimon story