Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Descriptions

These are four of my original characters. Please note, I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SHOW. Comment to tell me if I should continue with the story.

Chapter 1 - Descriptions

Chapter 1 - Descriptions
Names and Ages

Shira- 16 years old
Kirashi- 8 years old
Roshi- 8 years old
Ikiro- 5 years old

Descriptions

Shira is the eldest of the kits. She has waist length black hair with tan highlights. Her eyes are green with small red pupils. She has a black diamond on her forehead, and two copper tails with cream tips. She has tan cat ears and cream colored hind paws. She wears a light blue ribbon just above her left ear. (large black cat form)

Kirashi is the older twin of Roshi. She has shoulder length copper hair. She has a short black tail with two cream stripes at the end. She has opinted ears and tan stripes on her wrists and ankles. Her left eye is green and her right eye is red. (small copper fox form)

Roshi is the younger twin of Kirashi. He has cream colored hair with black tips kept pulled back in a ponytail. He has a copper diamond on his back. He has a black hind paw and the other is tan. His left eye is red, and his right eye is green. He has one tan cat ear, and one copper one. He has a long black tail with tan highlights. (small cream cat form, large cream fox form.)

Ikiro is the youngest of the four kits. He has tan elbow length hair and two short cream tails. He has pointed ears. He has copper stripes on his wrists, and one just below each knee. He has black eyes with green pupils. (small tan fox form, large tan cat form)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment