Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh no!

some work is being done on the Kaiba manshian and Mokuba is left bedless so he sleeps on the couch in Seto's room when Seto here's shifting of the covers he knows that something is wrong he pulls up the covers to find Mokuba gone...

Chapter 1 - Oh no!

Chapter 1 - Oh no!


It was a hard night at the Kaiba mansion because of the duel that took place upon their roof featuring Seto and Allister. Both of them equally great duelist but of course Seto won the over all duel.” I don't know what you did to in that duel to make our roof topple but it worked,” said the raven-haired boy belonging to his brother. “ I don't want to talk about it “, said Seto in a frustrated yet calm voice remembering his brother was there. I called specialized workers for the position taking place upon the upper level of your room. Mokuba's room was on the highest level of the Kaiba mansion so of course he meant the roof. “ But since those guys think they can take advantage of us we'll never know when they'll be here but I'm guessing around evening so you will be sleeping in the guest room, is that fine with you”? Urged the tall lanky elder of his brother. “ Of course”, answered the young Mokuba, his orbs piercing his heart with their crystal glisten staring into his choclate covered orbs. That is a face that got Seto every time. He could never yell, hurt, or say no to that face not that the elder would ever do that to his younger brother. It was around nine `o clock when the men arrived as Seto guessed. At that time Seto was discussing the repairs with the workers, as Mokuba got ready for bed. He put the read silky pajama shirt over his head creasing his hear to that point. He then reached for his long johns and slid them up his legs and went for the bathroom. He rubbed his hair down brushed his teeth and was ready to go. It was then that he placed him self precisely in the middle of the mattress and let his head gently fall onto the pillow. About ten minutes later the boy was fast asleep cradled up in a ball. **Back to Mokuba's room***. “Ok sir we will have it done by morning”, the over wait an said with a huff as if to say let us do our job and leave us alone. Seto then walked away to the computer and researched god cards. It was now about eleven `o clock and Seto was ready for bed. But before he lie to rest he got up to check on his young spunky brother. He walked pass to see that he was fine just adjusting to a comfortable position. He then got into bed creasing the covers slightly and fell asleep. It was ten minutes later when something happened that made Seto jump out of his socks………………………………………………………………………….





Thank you next chapter will get finished shortly.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bruffleshnif on August 6, 2006, 7:43:49 AM

bruffleshnif on
bruffleshnifhurry with the next chappie !!

Mutos_gurl101 on June 29, 2006, 6:50:18 AM

Mutos_gurl101 on
Mutos_gurl101it's actually good... i'd love to see the next chapter up.

Mokiesocute on March 7, 2006, 2:18:28 AM

Mokiesocute on
Mokiesocutei was reading the story"something 2 b thankfull 4 and loved the detail of the 2 brothers so i tried 2 do much of that as possible but it still doesn't compete with what they did i think it turned out nicley NEways polzzz coment!