Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - in A closet

all about couples that should be together and how they get caught in funny situations.[[naruxsaku/tenxneji/shikaxino/Jiraixtsun/]]

Chapter 2 - in A closet

Chapter 2 - in A closet
Tenten and Neji were walking there way [unhappily] to Lee's house because he didn't show up for training.
"This is REDICULOUS! THIS IS STUPID AND G-"
"Shut up your giving me a headache" neji said.
By this time they were already at the door of Lee's house. Tenten not able to think straight after being so mad as for neji to tell her of all people to shut up just barged right into Lee's house.
"Tenten, don't you think you should have knocked?" Neji questioned.
Tenten just turned her head all the way around [and i mean all the way around]
This even creeped out Neji.
"NO!"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"AHHH!"
Tenten had clumsily tripped over green spandex and fell into an open closet door. Neji being the gentleman he was, didn't even bother to help her up.
Instead he closed the door.\
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"
He was getting bored so decided to go search for Lee. That's when he saw sunshine come out of a completely dark room. Then he heard youth lectures comming from another direction. He searched and searched but didn't find any sign of his spandex team mates. So he gave in and went to the hallway where he had locked Tenten in a closet.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! HElP ME! NO MORE YOUT-"
When Neji opened the door he had somehow managed to trip over air, [nothings impossible for Neji] and land in the closet.
His lips crashed into tenten's on accident. Or so he thought. That is when a BIG ray of sunshine revealed him and Lee kissing.
"Neji how dare you steal lee away from me!" Yelled Gai.
Neji backed away and landed on tenten who fell back even more and landed on Gai and Neji then crashed his lips into tenten's. This time it actualy was tenten's.
Then the impossible happened.
They all began to play 7 minutes in heaven. ALL of them.

-------------------------------------
THE EnD.
for this chapter.
FLAMES ARE ALOUD.
this was done in a rush so it might now be as funny as i hoped it would be.
:]]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment