Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - questions questions. xD

naruto asks a question....................

Chapter 1 - questions questions. xD

Chapter 1 - questions questions. xD
"Lee, I became a man when i hit puberty, unlike some people,"Neji retorted.

Naruto didn't get the whole story before he ran over to the bridge Team 7 always met at.He was dieing of lack of oxygen for he was in such a hurry, in fear of being late. The blue eyed obnoxious bombshell was just going to wait there until Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke were there. His best bet was that Sakura was to be there first. Which means he could get some alone time with out Sasuke-teme ruining his gig.To his dismey, when he looked down at his watch, it read 7:30 Am. The team always met at 1:00 pm. He didn't think he had came THAT early, but obviously, he did. Suprisingly though, the one and only rosette haired female came trotting down the rocky path.

"SAKURA!HEY SAKURA! what are you doing here so early?"he asked while giving her an odd look.

"it's 1:30, im late,"she said sounding bored.

"WHAT!my watch sais it's 7:30!"

"then get a new watch,"said the now entering Uchiha.

"SHUT UP TEME YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL YOUR MANLY ENOUGH TO FIGHT ME!YOUR WAISTING PRECIOUS AIR WITH YOUR USELESS COMEBACKS!"yelled a steaming blond.

"I am a man, i already hit Puberty,unlike others,"he fought back calmly.

"WHAT THE HECK IS PUBERTY!"he finaly burst.

Uchiha went crosseyed, Sakura couldn't breathe from laughing so hard, and Kakashi appeared as soon as he had said that.People who were also venturing the path that morning heard and were giving him strange looks. Kakashi explained everything to him. He also explained it to Sasuke and Sakura as well, for he never asked them to leave. Sasuke could care less, but Sakura looked as if she could die any moment.

"oh,haha, i hit that when i was 10,"he said smiling.

"sure,"sasuke said unbeilievingly.

"i did, Kyubi actualy does help in some ways,"he said fondly.

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes, even Sasuke Uchiha was speechless. So, Uzumaki had something against him. Oh well, he still had the looks and Naruto's crush A.K.A sakura had fallin for him anywa-......wait a minute. When Sasuke was day dreaming, Sakura had latched onto Naruto's arm and began worshiping him.
So, you see, that's when Sasuke realized what he had dismissed so many times. Not when he left to go with Orichimaru. I mean wow, you guys sure have a heck of an imagination.

----------------------------
R&&R!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on July 18, 2007, 2:13:21 AM

eelchic on
eelchicWOW THAT WAZ HALARIOUS!!!!

finalfantasy on July 1, 2007, 2:35:04 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyOMG!OMG!OMG! *ROFL*

AmmyK on March 1, 2007, 6:46:52 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKLMFAO!!!! That is hilarious!

abitofdrama on February 8, 2007, 2:10:36 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramafunny! make a new chappy soon!

sonicbabe5 on February 8, 2007, 3:38:27 AM

sonicbabe5 on
sonicbabe5lol!!