Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sagerus

Go bak into a small forest to find a small town known as Ysseediea
Sagerus,a young wolf and her teacher Sytherzess,are very close
Her mother, Genilage,his been found at a human's house,dying
Sagerus nos that this is a dangerous juorney,to go alone into a human's world.Shes never seen one alive....only dead on her plate
As she goes on the long jerny....shye meets a boy...whom is neither a wolf,,,,nor human......but a Yapassydya
Yapassydyas are people who can grabs the souls of people and animals....and turn himslef into that person or animal
His name, Shzokolinge.
Sagerus and him now go on this jerny alone.
now starts a five year trip to find her mother,dead or alive

Chapter 1 - Sagerus

Chapter 1 - Sagerus
 

They call this story the Devil's Story.....no,it's not,it's my story.My name,Sagerus.My story,my life,and this is mine.Many of you will decide not to read this,few will,many of you will violently close this story to it's end,some will let my story open it's pages and bring you into my realm.This story will decide if you are a Lyberuss,a Lyberuss,remember that word,you will need it.This will also tell if you are loyal to the humans,or of your own race.This story will tell you much.And now,with my pages turning in the moments,my life slowly closing it's book,you will hear my story.
My mother and I,lived together in a terra-cotta house,not larger than a normal shed the humans own.I was learning much about my archery,with an axe in my hand,as I flung it at the bodies of the dead souls that led me strait to their blood. I wasn't paying attention,I was to concerned of the supper that Mother was making would hopefully be a dead man's leg,or ribs,or better,his head. Ooh! The great smell,and taste of the blood entered my head as I dumbly flung the axe. The axe,with it's sharp, silver edge,made it's way close to my teacher, Sytherzess. He looked at me angrily,his yellow eyes stared at me,I was scared, my small hairs stood up all over my back. His mouth slidded open to show his fangs,he growled and flung the axe back to me. I caught it as it almost hit my tailbone. I then,slided my small mouth back toward my nose and my large,white fangs showed up. Sytherzess began laughing as he pushed back his short black hair then walked up to me ,and began to rub my head (must I remind you that I was one decade,the age of ten).
“Oh little Sagerus, you'r aim is still very far off, come with me little wolf and I shall show you something that is amazing to you'r liking”He pushed my back as I was receding far from my bloody lunch that awaited me at home with Mother.
As we approached Sytherzess's cave, I watched little animals run past my feet,also as a large body of still water cooed me to run to it and let him swell my feet. I couldn't, Sytherzess wanted me to see something,recreation just had to wait.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment