Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Far off in the backwater regions of space, a small unregarded yellow sun … wait a minute. No. This adventure starts on a small planet called Ping. The people of Ping are humanoid type creatures who have mastered sub galactic travel. Ping also orbits a large blue sun that is believed to be burning out. Not that it will matter for much longer. The hero of this story is a man named Gerik Tupper who is completely unaware of his planet's impending doom.

“Gosh, what now!” screamed Gerik as his telephone rang for the tenth time.

“Yes, who's calling?” Gerik stated as politely as he could as he picked up the phone.

“Yes, would you like to buy or sell your house?” stated the phone salesman.

“No, I would not and would you please stop calling me!?” Gerik shouted as he hung up.

Gerik received no more phone calls that day.

Now, even though Gerik lived in a society of sub galactic travelers, he had never ventured into the “unknown” as he called space on a daily basis. Unfortunately, the people of Ping were completely unaware of the deep space asteroid hurtling through the “unknown” at them. Even more unfortunate they had even less of an idea of the sub nuclear galactic space bomb attached to it. But once again that will not matter for much longer.

Gerik was happy he was not being bothered anymore, but he had a feeling of impending doom. He had this every now and again but now it seemed more, well, intense.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment