Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2


Gerik had experienced a few alien life forms in his day, but ones he did not meet were usually from thousand of years into the future.

“Well, this is awkward!” Gerik exclaimed as the cities sirens for deep space impact sounded. “I have to get to my ship!”

“Collision in ten minus ten seconds!” stated the intercoms.

“Oh no, this is bad! I have to get to my ship!”

“Eight seconds!”

“But there's no time! Maybe I should just hide?”

“Three!”

“Here goes everything!” Gerik shouted as he threw himself into his ship.

“One! Prepare for impact!”

Planet Ping was wiped from the face of the galaxy. Well, many scientists said that the best way to escape your planet if it is about to be blown up is not to.

“Don't bother,” said one scientist. “The chances of escape are so low you have a better chance of getting a space ship through a piece of mesh.”

Many races across the universe have had something happen to their planet and were of course forced to leave it. The best example of this was the Ikslobkins, a race of incredibly rude and filthy people whose planet became so polluted that they fled into space where they live on a giant ark-like space ship. The worst or one of the worst races is the Quarricks, tall thin and ugly aliens. Not bad, but incredibly evil, they love picking up people stranded in their ship, torturing them, and then abruptly throwing them off of their ships.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment