Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


Unfortunately, Gerik had no idea who the Quarricks are, and is about to be picked up on a flag ship flown by one of the five most foul of all the Quarricks. His name is unpronounceable by all life forms but himself so everyone calls him Shawn.

“Ugghh … where am I?” Gerik asked himself.

“You're my prisoner now,” said a dark sinister voice.

“Who are you?” Gerik asked.

“My name is Spityurglespatenhovaidyogimbo, but you can call me Shawn,” said Shawn.

“Your name is … oh well. My name is Gerik. But where am I?” Gerik had suddenly realized he was strapped in a large torture-like chair next to an unconscious man in a white coat who had dark blue hair.

Suddenly the man with the blue hair was staring at Shawn with a frightened look in his eyes.

“Ah, yes professor. You're awake. Now we can start with the torturing.”

Suddenly a hole in the ceiling opened and gears were whirring and there was steam billowing out of the hole. As this was going on Gerik noticed that they were in a small room with a rather large window and multiple guards at the two exits. An object started to descend from the hole in the ceiling and Gerik was sure it was a blade designed to slice them up. But it happed to be just a small clipboard.

Shawn flipped through the pages on the clipboard and then said, “Ah yes. Torture number forty-two thousand. He he he.” He laughed manically. “Christmas rapping! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Man, I hate Shawn's rapping,” said one of the guards to his neighbor.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment