Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4


Shawn know who it was who said this and yelled, “Throw him off the ship!”

“No! Please, I'm sorry … aahhuugg!” The guard was dragged away.

“Well then, let us begin,” Shawn said, as he walked over to a small box and pressed a button on it. The thing started playing a bad Jingle Bell rap that echoed through the room.

“Uugg! Stop!” moaned the man.

“What did you say to me?”

“I said stop. That was horrible!”

“OK. That's it! Throw them off the ship, Mwa ha ha ha!”

“Oh no, oh no!” screamed Gerik as one of the tall guards started dragging him off towards the pressure chambers. The guards threw them into the chamber and shut and locked to the door.

“So I guess we're doomed them, are we not?” asked Gerik.

“Yes, probably. Oh, by the way my name is Professor Oblivion.”

“Gerik,” said Gerik.

“Well, our chances of survival are as low as escaping an exploding planet,” said Oblivion. “You have a better chance of getting a spaceship through a piece of mesh without breaking it.”

“The spaceship?” asked Gerik.

“No, the mesh of course!”

Suddenly the floor opened beneath them and dropped them into the vacuum of space. Now the odds of being saved when dropped into space are as good as getting a planet through a needle's eye. But of course Gerik/s luck today was going smoothly and they were picked up and saved.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment