Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5


They were picked up on a fairly large bluish green ship. This ship was flown by an alien named Danju Quills. He's an Eledardkey and people can't tell if he is a boy or a girl. The Eledardkey were a race of medium sized thin and strong aliens. Their gender is unknown to all but themselves or others like them. Danju, however, was a male Eledardkey and has said that he will help Gerik and Oblivion.

“Gerik?” asked Oblivion. “Is something bothering you?”

“Well, I'm just sad that my home plant Ping,” Gerik sadly whispered, “was blown up today.”

“Ping?” asked Danju. “I heard they were going to demolish it to make was for one of those new parking structure planets.”

“What!!” bellowed Gerik.

A little known fact about Eledardkey is that on a small blue green planet called Earth there are small insects called praying mantis. Curiously enough the Eledardkey looks like a five foot tall version of one of those small creatures.

“Calm down!” shouted Oblivion. “It's okay, sort of.”

“Okay, okay!” screamed Gerik. “It is most certainly not okay!”

Little did our three heroes know that billions of light years away from them an earthling who was “abducted” and dumped on a strange planet by aliens had finally gotten enough power to commence his master plan. This man's name is Arric Tyler who by a horrible coincidence hates almost all aliens and wants to be ruler, and destroy some of this universe. This cannot happen.

“Auugh! Why why Ping! Ahhhggu!!” sobbed Gerik.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment