Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6


“It's alright,” said Oblivion. “I'm sure everything will be okay.”

“Yeah,” said Danju. “I agree with the professor … but?”

“But what Danju?” Oblivion said.

“But what if his planet is out there still?”

“Out there?” Gerik said. “It was blown into a million pieces. The planet is not coming back!”

In fact, Danju and Gerik were both right, in a way. Ping was still out there, but it was not coming back. What really happened was right before the bomb hit a freak worm hole opened up and sucked the planet and everything on it, except for Gerik, to another spot in the universe. This spot most unfortunately was right in the path of the ultra destructor galactic ray that Arric was about to shoot at one of the more powerful planets. And Ping was really destroyed and gone forever.

“Well, okay. I've got a hold of myself and I am ready for whatever happens next,” said Gerik to his friends.

“Okay, Gerik,” they said in unison.

“But I can't shake the feeling that,” Gerik was cut short. Suddenly an enormous jet of red light zoomed by their ship.

“Where is that going?” Oblivion asked Danju.

Danju hit a few buttons on his ships onboard computer and finally said, “Oh no! It's heading towards sector QQ nine plural Q beta!”

“Oh my word, that's where the galactic armada is! This is really bad!” said Oblivion.

“Uhggh, I guess we have to help them then do we?” Gerik asked

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment