Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

My own story that is somewhat based after the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.... the book not the movie but i think it is preatty good.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7


“No,” said Oblivion. “We need to go to the source of the beam. There's no hope for the armada.”

“Okay,” said Danju, “Here we go!”

Danju turned their shop in the direction of the oncoming beam. When they reached the area where they were headed, the area where the beam was shot from, they were shocked.

“There must be at least four thousand ships in this small area alone!” Professor Oblivion said in awe.

Now, to tell more about the heroes, Gerik is an Pingite and is what someone might think as normal, he has normal paranoia, has normal skills, and led a normal average happy life until now, that is. Professor Oblivion is very serious about what he does, and is also incredibly intelligent, while Danju is happy and kind and loves helping his friends.

“Look!” shouted Oblivion. “That has to be the one that shot the beam!”

“It has to be,” said Gerik. “The cannon still looks red hot.”

“Well, we're going inside!” said Danju. “Let me just put this puppy into orbit and …”

Zap! The three were teleported into the ship. This ship in fact was the ship of Arric Tyler. Arric's Ark, as he called it. But on this ship something terrible was about to happen and soon.

“Uhhgh,” moaned Gerik. “Where are we?”

“We're on the ship,” said Danju's friendly voice.

“So what should we do?” Gerik asked.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment