Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1… Prologue

A story that explains Blain's past...

Fancharacters listed:

Child of the Feral
-Tala

Saluki
-Thunder
-Ice
-Magneto

AngelicZero
-Zero

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1… Prologue

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1… Prologue


You guys know me… But never knew what happened in the past… Lets start where I was “born”… Mobius… What? Yeah, the planet Mobius… I was born on the planet Mobius. So… What the hell I’ve been doing on Mobius you ask…? Lemme tell ya…



Someone I now know said I was created by Robotnik… Also known as Eggman… The planet was taken over by Robotnik back in those days. I never knew Shadow or Sonic back then, but that was all about to change. So as I said, I was created by Robotnik 17 years ago. I was created along with the other lifeforms, Tyrone, Cyrus and Jasco… The 4 of us formed the RRTS… Or, the Rapid Response Tactical Squad. Kinda like Robotnik’s personal bodyguards. Our main task was to take out the large threats that defied the reign of Robotnik. He claims that we are Ultimate Lifeforms... Heh, yeah right… All we do is warfare…



The others…? Well, my “co-workers” are pretty laid back… We got best buddies since the day we first met… We’ve all been trough a lot… Hell, I even managed to survive a full blown guerilla war… Don’t ask how I did that though… It came at a high price that no one is willing to pay for…



It was the largest battle ever seen on this damned planet… The battle against Red Faction and the Freedom Fighters took 6 years… Even so, the Red Faction and the Freedom Fighters will ultimately decide our fate… Even if Robotnik was taken down by the Red Faction or the Freedom Fighters, the 2 rebel forces would still continue to fight for the planet…



Robotnik was a tyrant. Riots were taking place almost each day. All I know about these groups is that the Red Faction is led by the humans and the Freedom Fighters by the creatures… Not much else is known, since there very well organized. They’ve managed to take out vital command posts of Robotnik You don’t want to hear the story of the war and how many were killed over the years… Instead… I’ll start with the 6th and last year of the war against Robotnik and his reign… Not because it doesn’t have a meaning, but it’s because in that last year, I started living…



My name…? Epsilon 223… Also known as Blain… This is my story..




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Minda on September 21, 2007, 9:00:35 AM

Minda on
MindaDUDE NOT KEWL MY GUY WAS MADE BY EGGMAN!!!
DAMN I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!!
*dies*i hate when i make some one and find out someone made someone  like them already-_-

Flashthehedgehog on February 16, 2007, 7:39:05 PM

Flashthehedgehog on
Flashthehedgehogwow! Just wow

nextguardian on February 16, 2007, 6:45:11 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat intro!