Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7... Clash of the Titans...

A story that explains Blain's past...

Fancharacters listed:

Child of the Feral
-Tala

Saluki
-Thunder
-Ice
-Magneto

AngelicZero
-Zero

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7... Clash of the Titans...

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7... Clash of the Titans...
When I woke up, I saw the sun rising… In the distance there was still the shooting and the explosions, but not so bad as the night before. Sonic and Knuckles woke up too and looked at the sun rising up from the darkness and colored the hills… The hills slowly got more green as we saw the devastation of the battle last nightWe suddenly scared the shoot out of us when a battlewalker walked through the forest just next to us, taking down some tree’s in its wayI contacted Jasco since I didn’t spoke to him last night…



Blain: Jasco!!
Jasco: Yeah?!
Blain: Watch it! Battlewalker heading your way!
Jasco: I can see that damn thing in the distance!
Blain: Well get the frack outta there!!
Jasco: I need help here!!
Blain: Stay as low as possible!! We’re on our way!!
Jasco: You’d better hurry up!!! I can see it’s-

Then the transmission cuts down…



Blain: frack!!

I contacted Cyrus and told him to go where Jasco has left his beacon. His PDA was seen on the GPS, but he’s not moving… We ran as fast as we could, but once we arrived, we saw the battlewalker standing there, not moving an inch… Jasco point his weapon to a guy…



Jasco: Look who finally arrived…
Cyrus: What…? How did you do that…?
Jasco: *holds up EMP grenade* Don’t you just love ‘em…?
Blain: Heh, nice job…
Jasco: It wasn’t me who had thrown it… She did… *points at cream*
Cream: Oh… It was nothing!
Jasco: I couldn’t stop them… Once the walker was died down, Tails and Amy got inside and smacked him…

Tails: Heh… ^_^
Jasco: Maybe they should join the RRTS…
Tails: … We can…?
Jasco: Naah, you’re too young right now.
Tails: Aw…
Jasco: Sorry…
Cream: We got one!

Guy: Hey!! frack YOU!!! YOU DON’T THINK THAT YOU JUST GOT ME, THE RED FACTION WOULD PUT HIS WEAPONS DOWN AND WE JUST SURRENDER?!! frack NO!!! YOU GUYS CAN GO TO HELL!!!

Jasco smacked him in the face…


Jasco: Hey Blain…?
Blain: Yeah?
Jasco: Wanna have some fun…?
Blain: Sure!
Jasco: Wanna bet I can rebuild this guy’s face…?
Blain: You cant…
Jasco: How much…?
Blain: … A fiver..
Jasco: Deal…
Blain: Eeh… Look away kids…
Guy: No! NO!! NO!!!

Jasco took off his jacket, tightens his gloves and gave the guy a really… Really hard punch in the face with his fist… The guy was knocked out… And well… It looked liked his nose was broken



Jasco: Cough it up Blain…
Blain: Nah, don’t have the money right now…
Jasco: Wanna make me rebuild your face too?
Blain: No… Because I know you love me and respect me and would never do such a thing to me.

Jasco: I know…. ^-^
Blain: T_T

We’ve waited until the guy woke up again… He screamed in pain because of his face… Rouge and the others left us alone to interrogate the prisoner



Guy: AAAAAAAAAAH!! MY NOSE!!
Blain: You mind…? *grabs pack of cigarettes out of the guy’s jacket*

Jasco: Wanna know a little trick to forget about the pain…?
Guy: MY NOSE!!! YOU frackING BROKE MY NOSE!!
Cyrus: Don’t do it man…
Jasco: Here, gimme your hand… *takes his hand*
Blain: Don’t do it Jasco…

Jasco grabbed his middle finger and pulled it backwards until we heard a… pop sound…



Guy: AAAAAAAAAH!!! MY FINGER!!! MY FINGER!!!
Jasco: Works every time… ^_^
Cyrus: Well I tried to stop him…. But…. Never mind…

I lighted up a cigarette…



Blain: Ok… Listen up… You got 3 options…
Option A: You speak, we listen.
Option B: You’re not telling us anything. Jasco pulls your thumbs out…
Option C: Identical to option B, and a lot of nasty stuff in between. Bottom-line is, you’re dead in the end.

Guy: O_o

Blain: Ok, I guess that’s option A… Good… Listen up. First question. What were you doing here in the first place?

Guy: Eeh… The battle of last night… We’ve been waiting for reinforcements, but it never came… And eeh… Titans are on there way…

Blain: Titans…?
Jasco: Titans?! I thought Robotnik got rid of those things!
Blain: What the frack is a Titan…?
Guy: He didn’t got all of them…
Blain: Hello……? What the hell is a Titan…?
Jasco: How many Titans are there left…?
Blain: Can someone explain what a Titan is…?
Guy: Three… Three Titans are left…

Jasco: Where are they gonna strike…
Guy: I’m telling you nothing…

Jasco cracked his knuckles…



Guy: OK OK OK!!! Eehm… One is heading to… eeh… Angel Island… The other one… Is eeh… Heading towards Mystic Ruins and the third one is eeh… Attacking Robotropolis right now…

Jasco: Right… Any creatures kept prisoners by you guys on the Titans…?
Guy: A lot…
Blain: What the hell is a Titan…?
Jasco: Turn around…
Guy: What the frack are you doing?!

Jasco ripped a piece of his shirt and blind folds the guy, then spins him around a few times and stopped him…



Jasco: You’ll be walking in this directions for a thousand of footsteps. Don’t turn around and don’t pull your blindfold off.

We saw him walking away dizzy…



Blain: So… Can someone explain what a Titan is…?
Jasco: A Titan is a large battleship… Very hard to take out, but not impossible.
Cyrus: So… How do you take it out…?
Jasco: If you manage to destroy the 5 consoles and destroy the engine core, it’ll become unstable and will overload. Then kabloowey…

The others gathered around…



Sonic: Why are you so interested in those Titans…?
Jasco: Creatures are imprisoned on those Titans. If we want to win the war, we need all the help we can get.

Rouge: Before you go all heroic and shoot everything, I just got one question…
Jasco: What is it…?
Rouge: Well, when that thing is flying high above us, how do we board it…?
Jasco: With an APC… Or… Airtransport…
Cyrus: I can understand with the airtransport, but how the hell can you board it with an APC…..?

Jasco: Ejection pods… You’ll get launched up in the air…
Blain: What are you suggesting…?
Jasco: Heading back to Robotropolis… Free the prisoners and destroy the Titan…
Knuckles: Well… Let’s do it…

Cyrus and Jasco got in the battlewalker and set to Robotropolis. We ran behind the battlewalker for cover. A few hours later, we reached Robotropolis… A battle was already underway…



Blain: Listen up. This is risky shoot. Stay behind the battlewalker at all times. Jasco, follow me, Cyrus, keep on the look out for threats.

I led the way… As soon as we entered the city, we got fired at. Jasco and Cyrus managed to take out most of the threats… But then…



Cyrus: GUNSHIP INBOUND!!! ACTIVATE THE ADS!!
Blain: GET THE frack AWAY FROM THE BATTLEWALKER!!

We all ran away from the battlewalker… Not long after that, it gets hit by an EMP grenade. I turned around and shot the guy… Because the battlewalker got hit with an EMP grenade, it died down, meaning that the ADS didn’t worked… The gunship fired at the battlewalker and got some severe blows to it. It flies by and turned around for another go… Jasco and Cyrus got out in the meantime…



Jasco: WE’D BETTER START RUNNING dogES!! OR WE’RE ALL GOING HOME IN BODYBAGS!!!

Jasco picked up Cream, while we all ran like hell with the gunship on our tail. A loud explosion is heard behind us as the battlewalker was destroyed by the gunship… We kept on running down the streets of Robotropolis, still being chased by the gunship. The gunship fired its multi barrel rotating canon at us. We hided in an alleyway for the gunship… I peeked around the corner and saw it was heading our way again… Then suddenly, his tail caught fire and crashed in the building, nearly hitting us…



Jasco: WHAT THE frack WAS THAT?!!!
Blain: Eggman’s droids…

We peeked around the corner and saw an APC driving by of Robotnik… I got a plan…



Blain: Stay here…
Cyrus: What the frack are you doing?!

I ran towards the APC, and knocked on it. A droid opened up the hatch…



Blain: Epsilon 223, Blain, handle ID: 345147-94/D-Z.
Droid: RRTS Special Ops clearance verified.
Blain: We need to take this vehicle. We got prisoners we need to escort.
Droid: Affirmative.

I looked at the alleyway and saw Cyrus and Jasco. I nodded them to get over here… The droids got out and aimed there weapons on the others…



Cyrus: Aah, I get it!
Jasco: Listen up, act like you’re scared… Play along…

Jasco and Cyrus pointed there weapons at the others, while they walk with there hands on there heads…



Cream: Oh no!
Tails: Whatever shall we do?!
Amy: We’re all gonna die!
Shadow: Please don’t kill us mister RRTS sir… T_T
Sonic: OH!! THE AGONY!!
Tala: ……. Eek…
Rouge: … I’m not saying anything…

Cyrus: Keep on walking you sorry @$$ bastards!
Jasco: WE FINALLY GOT YOU!!! HA!! YOU’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
Cyrus: Don’t push it Jasco…
Jasco: Sorry…

We all got in the APC and left the droids outside… Cyrus decided to blow them up… Jasco got behind the controls and drove off… What we didn’t know was…



Droid: Sir, RRTS spotted in Robotropolis. Extracting Freedom Fighters POW’s…
Robotnik: Track them down…
Droid: Yes sir.

Meanwhile, back in the APC vehicle…



Cream: That was fun!
Blain: So where’s the Titan? I haven’t seen it yet…

I saw Jasco looking up to the right…



Jasco: Take a look… There it is…

We all looked outside the small windows and saw the big @$$ battleship… Gunships were taking off, people got dropped down by pods, the canons fired, causing mass destruction on the ground…



Cyrus: You never told us how big it is…
Jasco: You know now…
Tails: It looks like it’s protected with a shield…
Jasco: We need to take that down first.
Blain: How?
Jasco: The missile silo’s. Every 2 minutes, a missile is launched from the silo, redirecting it to the Titan. It’s purpose is to destroy the Titan’s shield. There are 2 ways to destroy a Titan. Shooting a crap load of missiles on it, and the much faster way, destroy the engine core. You need to board it, which is what we’re gonna do, and free the prisoners. The silo’s are heavily guarded. We’re almost there.

Not long after that, we reached the first silo…



Blain: Right. You guys stay here. Jasco, Cyrus and I will board the Titan. You stay in the APC. Don’t let them get you. If there’s trouble while we’re away, we cant back you up. Use the weapons on board the APC to take out enemies.

Rouge: How?
Blain: Aim and shoot Rouge… That’s all.
Jasco: Remember, we're RRTS!! Not some sorry-@$$ Delta’s We're Elite. Let's act like it out there. Can I get a Hoo-ah?

Blain/Cyrus/Jasco: Hoo-ah!!

We slapped our fist at each other…



Blain: Let’s go kick some @$$…
Cyrus: With ya…
Jasco: Oh yeah…

The back of the APC got lowered down, and the 3 of us ran out to take the first silo… Then it closed again…


To be continued…







Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on February 19, 2007, 1:43:30 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogGotta...read...more!

nextguardian on February 17, 2007, 12:28:33 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat! Looking forward to more!

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on February 16, 2007, 11:53:12 PM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0HOO-AH!!!*gets shot* I love the part where everyone was acting like prisoners...Sonic was in agony... :) Another good chapter! Keep it going!