Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8... End of the beginning...

A story that explains Blain's past...

Fancharacters listed:

Child of the Feral
-Tala

Saluki
-Thunder
-Ice
-Magneto

AngelicZero
-Zero

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8... End of the beginning...

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8... End of the beginning...
As soon as we got out of the APC, we ran like hell towards the first silo. It wasn’t that far away. It seemed like an eternity to arrive since we got bullets whizzing by… We all ran like hell and took cover behind a wall…



Jasco: There it is.
Cyrus: *grabs binoculars* What the frack…
Blain: What is it?
Cyrus: I’m not trusting it. The silo is deserted.

The silo opens up, and a missile is launched. We looked up and saw a battleship similar to the Titan, of Robotnik. The missile hits the battleship and we heard a loud explosion… Then we heard in the distance cheering… Humans, presumably… The shooting stopped and we looked at the Titan. Airtransports were taking off, pods were flying through the air…



Blain: What the frack is going on…
Jasco: There boarding the battleship… Let’s go, now’s the time!

We ran towards the silo and Cyrus was accessing the mainframe to re-direct the missiles… Bullets where whizzing by…



Jasco: COME ON MAN!!! HURRY UP!!
Cyrus: HEY IM TRYING!!

Jasco: BOOGIES AT YOUR SIX!! WATCH IT!!

Blain: I GOT SKINNIES WITH RPG’S!! 12 O’CLOCK!!!

Meanwhile… Inside the APC…



Knuckles: Those guys are weird… Hoo-ah…?
Tala: What’s taking them so long?!
Shadow: The battles are getting louder guys. We need to get out of here.
Rouge: Cream, what are you doing…?

Cream sticks her head out of the top hatch.



Knuckles: Get out of there! Are you out of your mind?!
Cream: I can see Mr. Cyrus, Mr Jasco and Mr. Blain shooting!
Shadow: We need to get out of here.
All: What?!
Rouge: They saved our lives Shadow!
Shadow: What good did it brought to us?! It was a mistake to bring them in!
Sonic: We can still win this war Shadow!
Shadow: At what costs…?

Everyone stares at Shadow…



Shadow: What?!
Rouge: You might need this… *tosses a Chaos Emerald to Shadow*
Shadow: *sighs* Fine… Open the hatch…
Cream: Please save them Mr. Shadow!

We were taking fire… A lot. We took cover behind a wall and shot at everything we saw… I heard a soldier yelling something and a few of them looked to the right. We decided to look to… Shadow was walking there… They shot at him, but… He didn’t seem to be hurt by the bullets…



Jasco: What the frack…?
Blain: Shouldn’t he be dead by now…?
Cyrus: Guess not…

Shadow was walking towards us…



Shadow: Take cover…
Jasco: What are you doing?!
Shadow: Just do it…

We peeked around the wall and saw he was walking in the middle. He got surrounded, and the soldiers are looking quite baffled but didn’t shoot. Then someone yelled and they all started shooting again at him… He tossed something up which looked like some emerald. It started glowing…



Shadow: ChaaAAAAAOS……… BLAST!!!

The emerald gave an eye blinding, blood red flare. We couldn’t watch because it was too bright, and not long after that, a loud blast like sound is heard… After that, it went quiet… Did he just blow himself up…? How the frack was he able to do that……?



Jasco: Shadow! You dead?!

We peeked over the wall and saw him standing…



Blain: What the frack was that…
Shadow: The power of Chaos…

Cyrus: THE TITANS HULL IS CRITICAL!!! WE NEED TO GO NOW!!
Blain: GET YOUR @$$ BACK TO THE APC!!!

Cyrus and Jasco ran back, I turned around to get Shadow but he disappeared…


Blain: What the frack… What is he…?

I got back inside the APC. Shadow was inside…



Blain: Just… What the hell are you…?
Shadow: The Ultimate Lifeform…

I looked at Shadow and he grinned… But… There was something freaky about that grin…



Cyrus: Last missile on its way!! Get ready!!

I saw Tala getting ready to enter a pod…



Jasco: What the hell do you think you’re doing…?
Tala: Someone needs to keep an eye on you…?
Shadow: I’m going too… You’ll need me…
Sonic: Sure why not… I’m in…
Knuckles: So am I then…
Rouge: Cant be assed to say no so I’ll just say yes…

Jasco: WAIT A SEC!! WHO’S LOOKING AFTER THE KIDS?!!
Amy: I will!
Cyrus: TITAN SHIELD DOWN!! JASCO!! YOU’RE UP!!

Cyrus slammed a button and Jasco got shot out… We could here him screaming, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!, but it faded away. Only seconds after that, all of us except for the kids got shot up in the air. We landed on the back take off deck of the Titan. As soon as we touched down, the 3 of us secured the deck. Not long after that, the others arrived and we barged in. Cyrus and Jasco went to the core with Tala, Sonic and Knuckles. Rouge, Shadow and me went to go search for prisoners… Jasco contacted us that they found the first console and that they are about to destroy it. We couldn’t find any prisoners and we kept on running. Rouge suddenly stopped…



Blain: What the hell are you doing?! Get moving!!
Rouge: No, this way!
Blain: What?!
Rouge: Follow me!

She ran down the corridors, and we decided to follow her. Bad intuition I guess, because we saw a shoot load of Red Faction rebels preparing for assault… They all looked at us, and aimed at us, and stared yelling to me to put down my weapon…



Blain: Oh frack…
Rouge: Put it down Blain…
Blain: Got any more ideas Rouge…
Rouge: If they take us prisoner, they will lead us to the prisoners…
Blain: What if they kill us instead…
Rouge: There’s always a back up plan…

I was rather pissed… But… She had a point… She looked at Shadow and he rolled his eyes… So I put down my weapons, and we got captured… We walk a small corridor and then to the left, and got thrown in a jail with out bars… Not long after that, Dark blue lasers blocked the exit… Jasco contacted me that the fourth console was destroyed… Alarms went off on the Titan…



Blain: You know… We could have just shoot the crap out of everything… It wasn’t that far you know…

Rouge: Relax…
Blain: How the frack can you relax?! This ship is about to be destroyed!!
Rouge: Still got the Chaos Emerald Shadow…?
Shadow: Nope…
Rouge: WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!!
Shadow: Left it in the APC…
Rouge: HOW THE HELL CAN I RELAX?!!
Blain: Got more of those great ideas Rouge…?


Meanwhile…



Jasco: Fith console!! Set it up!!
Sonic: How are Shadow and the others doing?!
Cyrus: No fracking idea!!
Sonic: Well contact them!!
Jasco: DO IT YOURSELF!! WE’RE BUSY RIGHT NOW!!

Jasco took off his headset and throws it towards Sonic…



Sonic: Eeh… Blain…? You there…?

Nothing…


Sonic: Blain! You there?!

Still nothing…



Sonic: He’s not responding!
Jasco: Oh shoot…
Cyrus: STAND BACK!! FIRE IN THE HOLE!!

Cyrus pushed the other back and detonates the bomb.



Sonic: We need to find them!!
Jasco: THERE’S NO TIME!!
Cyrus: THE GATES TO THE ENGINE CORE ARE OPEN!! GO!!

Everyone ran towards the engine room, where a huge plasma like orb is glowing in a round, visible chamber. Cyrus and Jasco shot at it. After a while, Cyrus is placing a few explosives on it…



Cyrus: GET READY!! THIS IS IT!! FIRE IN THE HOLE!!

Cyrus detonates the explosives… The orb starts to wiggle and plasma fluid is leaking. The lights are starting to flicker and it became darksness. Jasco turned on his flashlights and led the way out.



Jasco: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT’S HOW WE DO IT!!
Cyrus: GET YOUR @$$ TO THE DECK!! THERE’S AN AIRTRANSPORT WAITING!!!

Meanwhile…



Rouge: What’s happening?!
Blain: They did… Those bastards it! They blew up the core!!

I saw the lights flickering, then it turned dark… Emergency lights got activated, but the bars in front the jail disappeared… We ran like hell to the deck, while explosions are being heard. Shadow and Rouge ran right before me, I looked behind and saw some Red Faction rebels running behind us. They weren’t after us, but escaping a darkblue plasma fireball that was coming our way at a high rate of speed… I saw how they got swallowed up by the fireball. I ran even fast and pushed the two in another corridor. Not long after that, the blazing fireball rushed by us with only a few inches in between… The 2 of them looked baffled at me, and I smiled, and ran off again. Not long after that, we got outside on the deck, looking for airtransports. Nothing… The front end of the titan started tearing off from the back of it… I saw an airtransport taking off under the Titan…



Rouge: Oh no…
Blain: There’s one taking off now!!
Rouge: I’m not-
Blain: DO YOU TRUST ME?!!
Rouge: What?!
Blain: I SAID DO YOU TRUST ME?!!
Rouge: YEAH!!
Blain: THEN JUMP!!!

I pushed Rouge off the deck. Not the most subtle thing to do against a lady… She landed on top of the airtransport. Shadow took a run up and jumped too, landing on the tail. I also took a run up, and jumped off the deck, and land on the airtransport. I lost my grip but could hold on to the landing gear



Meanwhile…


Jasco: WHAT THE frack WAS THAT?!
Cyrus: GO CHECK IT OUT!!

Jasco opened the doors by sliding them to the left…



Jasco: Blain…? What the hell are you doing there…?
Blain: ENJOYING THE frackING VIEW!! WHAT THE frack DOES IT LOOK LIKE?!! SHUT THE frack UP AND PULL ME UP!!!

I got pulled up by Jasco, inside the airtransport…



Jasco: Where’s Rouge and Shadow…?
Rouge: Yo! Up here! Take us in!!

After everyone got pulled inside…



Blain: We didn’t found any prisoners…
Cyrus: So… They all got blown up…?
Blain: Yeah…


Tala looked outside and saw a few pods taking off… Two of them hit the ground and she saw 2 hedgehogs running towards the APC, where we left Tails, Amy and Cream…



Tala: Those pods… They got escaped prisoners inside… Two of them is running off right now. .

Jasco: Oh shoot… There heading for the APC…

We descended, and stopped just before them, then made a 90 degree turn, then landed… Those hedgehogs are looking quite baffled… We got out… I saw one of them looking rather strange at me… Quite angry too



???: You…
Blain: What...?

The hedgehog runs towards me and punched me in the face. We both started fighting, receiving and deliver one blow after another… Until the other one holds him back, and Jasco just picked me up with one arm…



Jasco: My momma told me fighting is not the answer Blain… *chuckles*
Blain: frack you Jasco… What the frack is your problem?!
???: YOU!! YOU GOT US HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!
Blain: What?!
???: Oh… Right, the forgetful one… Remember those riots 2 weeks ago!? YOU SHOT MY BROTHER FOR frackS SAKE!! WE GOT ROUNDED UP AND PLACED IN THOSE CAMPS!! AFTER WE ESCAPED, WE GOT CAPTURED BY THE RED FACTION!! DON’T ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING YOU frackING PIECE OF shoot!!!

The other one glared at Jacso, Cyrus and me…



???: Come on… Let’s go…
???: YOUR DEAD!! YOU HEAR ME?!! DEAD!! LET GO OF ME!!!!

The other one let go of him… The both glared at us and the one who punched me spit at us just before our feet… He looked at us again, and walked off… We all were quite baffled… We saw them walking away…



Jasco: Heh… There’s no way those 2 can survive on there own…
Rouge: What was that all about…?
Blain: Nothing…

I banged on the APC. The hatched got opened up and Tails and the others got out… Suddenly, the shooting stopped… There was an eerie silence… Few moments after that, we heard loud cheering in the distance… It finally happened… Robotnik was defeated…

Blain: We’re going back to Knothole…

To be continued…















Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on February 19, 2007, 2:01:46 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogEr...ok quite confusing and a little Aladdin speech there. Great chapter though, you really feel as if you're in the action.

MrGimp on February 19, 2007, 6:39:29 AM

MrGimp on
MrGimpHeh, so thats where its from! I've heard it somewhere before, but couldnt place it... But, ah well... ^^

Thanks for the comment!

nextguardian on February 18, 2007, 9:27:59 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI've gotta agree with ShadowsGirlfriend. Poor Blain gets no respect!

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on February 18, 2007, 3:08:56 AM

ShadowsGirlfriend1_0 on
ShadowsGirlfriend1_0Wooo! Such action! I love what Blain says when Jasco opens up the doors. Pure genius! Now I'll go sit in a corner and wait for the next chapter!*flies away*