Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Harry's life is a totall mess. Can it get worse? Ofcourse! Follow Harry and friends on their hilarious, dramatic and just plain wierd adventures! (chapters are very short)

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Ok,this is a little fan fic of mine. I was just passing the time by writing it,and decided to post it here. I'm just poking fun at the characters and stuff,nothing to take seriously. So,if you're bored,read and enjoy!



Part 1 of Harry Potter's Messed Up Life
Remus pops up in Harrys room. Harry is surprised and falls off his bed,thumping his head on the ground.
"Ow!"
Remus walks up to Harry and looks deep into his eyes. At first Harry thinks he is going to kiss him,and he asks Lupin.
Lupins' eyes grow wide and he vomits on the floor. "Harry,that was plain wrong."
"Then why-...?
"Harry,I have something to tell you.... I am not really Remus Lupin."
"I'm confused,what?"
"I am actually James Potter,your father."
"The only Potter you are is a pot head,whats wrong with you?"
"No no,seriuosly,I am! This is his body. Before Voldemort attacked me and Lily(remus and Lily,actually)we switched bodys and couldnt switch back...So here I am,your father."
"Whoa..... I think you've had too much chocolate."
"Seriously. Speaking of Sirius,he was actually-"
"Peter!?!?"
"Lord no,he was Lily."
"Dude.....thats wrong."
"Ech,I know."
"So then the Sirius I knew was mum?"
"No."
"No?"
"Nope."
"Then...?"
"The Sirius you knew was your brother,Parry."
"Ok,you lost me."
"Ah,my son,I lost you years ago. I have been forced to be my friend for years and now I have finally let it out. Come here!"
Harry screams and falls off his bed again. He thumps his head a second time and.....wakes up.
"Phew,"He says,"What a dream....why is my voice high pitched?"
He looks down at his body and screams. He is Mrs. Weasly! He gets up and runs his hands over his body. Nooooo! A womans body! He screams again and runs to the door,sliping on a sliper and thumping his head on the door frame--...and finds himself in his bed.
"This is getting annoying!"
He runs his hands over his body....And sighs a sigh of relief. No excess body fat,no thingies on his chest bigger than they need to be on a boy... He was Harry Potter again.
"Phew. That was a wierd dream...."

Ok,i know it was short but there it is. Just think of it as a persons way to pass the time. Ah,the effects of being bored.....
I hope you enjoyed it.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KAT_Hiwatari on November 27, 2005, 7:04:54 AM

KAT_Hiwatari on
KAT_HiwatariO.O O.o
Me as being a perosn who actually likes harry potter could be offended my this... *thinks* nah! it's way to random fun! ^-^

Keito-Chan on August 14, 2005, 4:53:33 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-ChanROFL! good jobziz. i am a fan of the HP sirise, but for som reason, i love to read the spofs! great job!! *hits favez button with her wand*