Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Harry's life is a totall mess. Can it get worse? Ofcourse! Follow Harry and friends on their hilarious, dramatic and just plain wierd adventures! (chapters are very short)

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2


Ron sits down on a couch and starts playing with a loose thread from his pants. A noise makes him look up to see Hermione leaning on the door frame,staring at Ron with a wierd look....
"Hermione?" Ron asks. "Why are you staring at me like that?"
"Cant a girl check out a hot boy?" Hermione replies,walking seductively to Ron.
"Um...." Ron pushes back into the couch to keep a resonable distance from Hermione,who is getting closer and closer.
"Ron...." Hermione says. She is nose to nose with the red head,who is beggining to sweat. "Ron,you're a very attractive boy,did I ever tell you that?"
"I-I dont t-think anyone has ever told me that."Ron stammered. "Except maybe for my mum."
Hermione sighs and shakes her head sadly. "That's sad,Ronnie poo."
"R-ronnie poo?"
Hermione sits on Rons lap and wraps her arms around his neck. Ron is getting redder by the minute and is sweating enough to fill a pool.
"Hermione,w-what are you doing!?" Ron asks in a high pitched voice.
"Hehe,you're so cute when you're confused." Hermione giggles. "Ronnie poo,what a silly name...."
Ron sniffs the air and crinkles his nose. "Hermione....you've been drinking,havent you."
"Noooooo I havent,Ronnie dear." Hermione says.
"Yes you have! Your breath smells like it!"
Hermione giggles. "You wanna taste my breath,honey?" She gets closer to Rons face with her lips ready for a kiss.
Ron pushes her face away. "You've gotten into Mad Eye's firewhiskey!"
"Nnnnnoooooooo--"
"Yyyyyeeeessssss."
"Ron,I love you."
"Go to be-.... Wha'?"
"I've never told you,have I?" Hermione asks in a voice on the verge of crying. "I loved you the first time I saw you. I told you about the dirt on your nose,you looked so sexy,and I groaned with the urge to kiss you. I wanted you,Ronnie Poo. I still want you,kiss me!"
Hermione pulls Rons head towards her own and kisses him. Ron is lost in the romance and wraps his arms around her,pulling her forward. They go on kissing like that for a while until-
"Ron! Hermione!"
Remus is in the door way with Mrs.Weasley. Remus is covering his eyes with his hand and with a small smile on his face.Mrs.Weasley is tomatoe red.
"I-we didnt do anything!" ron says quickly. "We only kissed! Right Hermione?.... Hermione?"
Hermione answeres with a loud snore. She had fallen asleep.
Harry comes running down the stairs to find Mrs.Weasley and Remus staring at Ron and Hermione.
"You know what?" He says. "I'm not even gonna ask."
Ron pushes Hermione off of him and they carry her up to her room. Remus is trying his best not to laugh and Mrs.Weasley is glaring at Hermione. They lay her on her bed and leave. Ron and Harry sneak away from the adults and sit outside.
"Ron,I had the wierdest dream."
"What happened?"
"Well,it started when Lupin came in-"
"Harry! Ron!" Ginny comes running up to them in tears.
"Ginny!" Ron says worried. "W-whats wrong?"
"He-he says he doesnt l-love me!"
"Who?"
"M-malfoy!"
Harry and Ron look at each other with confused looks."....what?"
What does Ginny mean by it? Will Hermione remember what happened? Will Mrs. Weasley get revenge on the smarty pants? Will Harry ever find out if Remus really IS his father? Stay tuned for the next part of Harry Potter's Messed Up Life!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment