Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Boyfriend Talk

Noodle's 15th birthday coming up soon.
But she's been keeping a little something secret from the boys, and she feels she needs to tell them.And most importantly, MEET him.
(Set around Summer timeish)

Chapter 1 - Boyfriend Talk

Chapter 1 - Boyfriend Talk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He walked down the corridor, stumbling over cracks in the floor on the way.He looked to both his sides, trying to find any evidence of where he was.But he only saw bleached walls, and a few messageboards here and there.How long he had been walking now? He couldn't remember.But he was damned if he was gonna stay in a place so... white.It was making his vision all blurry and he swore he started seeing purple spots everywhere.He cursed to himself over every crack he tripped over and at everytime he looked at the wall.

Singing...?

Could he hear singing? he looked for the source of the sweet voices, finally releived that there was someone here other than him. He eyes traveled to a large, wooden door at the end of the corridor.He marched towards it, eager to grab ahold of the bastard that put him here and take him out of this place at once.He swung the doors open and walked right inside.

Slap.

He was mentally slapped in the face.He stopped on his heel and his expression of pure anger and fury had soon turned to shock and rather.. disgusted.People around him were dressed in various colours, ranging from white to pink.Some had cheerful faces, and some were full of tears.Of joy? he didn't know.They all seemed to be focusing their attention on one thing.And that was the couple at the front.One was dressed in a white, bridal gown, which was flowing right down below the ankles, and wore a veil which covered the face.The other, was wearing a jet black suit with a pair of ultra shiny black shoes.A red rose hanging from his chest pocket.But it wasn't the fact of what the suit looked like.It was a fact of 'who' was in the suit.

'Do you take Murdoc Jacob Niccals, to be your husband?'

'I do..' Spoke the fair-voiced bride.

'And do you, Mr Niccal's?'

'I do..'

'Good.You may now kiss the bride..'

The veil was then lifted by the bride's hands to unveil an cherub faced Blue haired bride.Murdoc J. Niccal's leaned in to lock lips and..


His head shot up from the filthy pillow and broke out into a small cold sweat.He squinted with every pant he took.He had never experiecend a dream like that before, and he didn't want to again.He wiped the back of his hand along his forehead, clearing away some of the sweat from his rough, black hair and skin.

'I must remember to give dullard a punch today..' He swore to himself. 'Trying to ruin my sleep..'

He sat up and grabbed the nearest trousers his hands could get hold of.He slipped them on, and put on his unwashed combat boots.There was no need for a shirt.No one minded.Unless, they wanted to hear insults coming at them of the Bassist's mouth, they didn't mind at all.A 'qwarck' from the corner of the 'bago made Murdoc come out of his sleepy mood.He went over to Cortez and offered an arm out to him.The raven didn't refuse and jumped on happily, hungry for some breakfast.Murdoc grabbed his keys off the kitchen side and opened the door to be welcomed by the cold air you could only find at Kong Studios at this time of season.

''Ere ya go, Cortez.There must be some rottin' zombies out 'dere.Go 'nd feast on them" And with that, Cortez flew off out of the carpark.

----------------------

Murdoc was welcomed with a chorus of 'Mornin'' 'Good morning, Murdoc-san' and 'It's way too early for you, man'. He sat down in his usual position at the table and grabbed the bowl of sugar that was in front of him.He held it protectivly like it was a rare jewel.

"Thanks for 'der greetin', Russ.I suppose good mornin' and 'ello aren't traditional anymore.." He sarcastically said, scooping up mouthfuls of sugar.

Russel looked over the newspaper he was reading to look at Murdoc. "Seriously, is it really necessary to eat sugar like that? and for breakfast?"

His answer was a sugar-muffled 'yes'.Russel returned back to his newspaper, shaking his head.

Breakfast went normally that morning.Nothing out of the ordinary.Well, that was what Murdoc thought halfway through.He had deserted his sugar bowl to a mug of coffee now and was drinking rapidly.He longed to be back in the safe havan of his Winnebago, where he could drown himself in hardcore music, alcohol and other needs he called 'Not for the fain' of 'art'.The only time he ever showed his face was breakfast, dinner and band practice.And he wanted it to stay that way.

A slight giggle from Murdoc's left made him turn around and look a certain Blue haired vocalist in the eye."What are you smilin' 'bout?

2-D looked at his 'sister' beside him, who also smilied in return.He then looked back at Murdoc, unable to control his excitement any longer.

"It's Noodle's 15th birfday in a few days.." He grinned.Murdoc looked up from 2-D to Noodle.

'Man, she's growing up fast..' Murdoc thought, while sipping his coffee. '..Way too fast'

"So.. fifteen, 'ey? I suppose you'll be gettin' a boyfriend soon.." He smirked, leaning back on his chair.

Noodle blushed.You normally couldn't tell what she was doing or thinking under those thick bangs of hers, but it didn't take a genious to know she was turning pastel pink.

Russel, who was playing with the top half of his cap out of boredom, suddenly turned his attention to the word 'boyfriend'.

"She ain't gettin' no boyfriend as long as I have my baseball bat..."

"Why not, Russel?" Noodle piped up.She was, and never had been intrested in boys before.But she had wondered about it from time to time.

"Because boys your age only want you for 2 things.To make them look good and for sex.They don't know what real love is"

"So then.. when would be the right time for me to have a boyfriend?" Noodle asked, brushing the bangs out of her bright, emerald eyes.

"Well, by the way Russel's makin' it out to be...never" Murdoc sniggered.He literally dropped his mug into the dirty sink, with all the other dishes and cutlery."Later kiddies, Daddy's got's some buisness to do.."

And then he left, but not before receiving a frown from Russel.He sighed.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, girl"

Noodle cocked her head to the side and smilied."Thank you for the concern Russel-san.But I can take care of myself" she said, patting his hand.

The fine figure of Murdoc came through the door again, and walked over to 2-D.And with a swift hand, whacked him over the head.Causing 2-D to drop and spill his tea.

"'Ey! what was 'dat for?" 2-D questioned, rubbing his head in pain.

"For terrorizing my dreams, face-ache!.."

And walked off without another word.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gorillaz © Damon Albarn, Jamie Hewlett, etc.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gorillazrockz on October 7, 2006, 11:10:23 PM

gorillazrockz on
gorillazrockzi love it so far!!

bloo180 on November 8, 2006, 4:40:40 AM

bloo180 on
bloo180me to!!