Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Restless Summer Nights

Noodle's 15th birthday coming up soon.
But she's been keeping a little something secret from the boys, and she feels she needs to tell them.And most importantly, MEET him.
(Set around Summer timeish)

Chapter 2 - Restless Summer Nights

Chapter 2 - Restless Summer Nights
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noodle wrapped her quilt over her chest tightly.It was particularly cold that night, despite it being Summer.She had that 'boyfriend' talk on her mind all night, and it never seemed to go away.It was also keeping her from her sleep.

She sighed to herself, eventually giving up on the thought of sleep.She thought she should just run things over in her head, so then at least, her mind would be put at peace.

'Ok..' she started.

'They do not actually know that..'

She stopped herself, and looked around, as if people were reading her thoughts or something.Satisfied that their was no one, she carried on her her thinking.

'I have one.'

She sat up from her feathery pillow and moved over to the end of the bed.She sat on the ledge and glanced at herself in the mirror in front of her every now and then.

'He was only a fan.He was charming and he was interested in me.That's all..'

She took a long hard look in the mirror, pointing out each and every facial features.

'I mean.. it must fine.We've been going out for about 2 weeks now.And he hasn't treated me badly whatsoever..'

Some dark purple bangs fell over her face, so she quickly brushed them behind her ears so her eyes weren't covered.Oh, how she loved her bangs.She even refused to cut them when Murdoc once ushered her to go to the hairdresser's.She lightly smiled at that memory.

'Wow.. what would the boys say if I told them I had a boyfriend..?'

She soft smile slowly faded at the thought of Murdoc and Russel throwing a hissy fit and grabbing various weapons.And 2-D.. well, 2-D would always be one who was always suspicious until he got to know that person.He wasn't a very violent person.And that's why Noodle gave more affection to him than he actually needed.She did really love Murdoc and Russel too, but it was 2-D who Noodle seemed to put all her trust in.

'I guess.. I would have to tell them about him sometime, sooner or later'

She walked over to the mirror, and leaned her face nearer to the reflective object, until her nose was practically touching.She looked deep into her slightly slit eyes..

'Because I won't be able to keep it a secret for long..'

Her attention was soon taken from her eyes to the sound of booming footsteps coming from the corridor just outside.

'Sounds like Russel-san..I have a matter of seconds to get back to bed'

In one swift move, she scrambled under her cushiony duvet and rested her head on the pillow.She closed her aching eyes and waited from the sound of her door to open.

Which indeed, did happen.

The light from the corridor outside flooded into the room and shone on the back of Noodle.She saw the large shadow of Russel's towering over her, as she opened one small eye.

"G'night, Noodle girl" Russel loudly whispered.And with that, darkness consumed the room once again, as she heard the door click closed.She closed her single, green eye again, feeling alot better.

She smiled when she felt more or less restful now, and gradually, fell into that deep sleep that she had wanted just a few minutes ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gorillaz © Damon Albarn, Jamie Hewlett, etc

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gorillazrockz on October 7, 2006, 11:15:49 PM

gorillazrockz on
gorillazrockzman i have to reaf all of it! im addicted! forget "good job"
GREAT JOB!!!!^^