Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Reasoning

Noodle's 15th birthday coming up soon.
But she's been keeping a little something secret from the boys, and she feels she needs to tell them.And most importantly, MEET him.
(Set around Summer timeish)

Chapter 4 - Reasoning

Chapter 4 - Reasoning
There was an awkward and unearthly silence.2-D looked at Noodle, Noodle looked at Russel and Russel looked Murdoc.No one was sure what to do in that moment.Until a small hoarse cough came from Noodle's side.

"Ya wha'?"

Noodle felt slightly annoyed but felt herself going a little red too, seeing as she knew she would have to repeat herself.

"I have a... boyfriend..?" She glanced at each face again.

Silence.

"Ya wha'?"

"Shut up, Murdoc" Russel glared. He also looked affected by this news.

"'Y don' you make me?" Murdoc leered back.

"'Y don' you two stop arguin'?" 2-D voiced in, hoping to stop Russel and Murdoc bickering.

"'Y don' you go and bug someone else?" The green toothn bassist sneered.

"Why can't you all just like grown men...please?" Noodle's voice decided to pipe in too.

The three men quietened down, and began to shuffle and fidget in their seats or where they were standing.

"So.. you have a boyfriend, huh?" Russel seemed to twitch a little as he said it.

"Um.. yes"

"Ok.." Russel put his finger to his chin in thought, then motioned 2-D to go through the corridor "Please get my baseball bat..."

"No wait!" She quickly ran over to 2-D in a flash and grabbed his lower arm before he had chance to move.

"Please Russel-san, don't do anything stupid.He's not just some random boy who I picked off the street at first sight. I got to know this him first, and he is really nice and sweet and charming.And just don't do anything to hurt him or anything like that; I just want you to get along with him" She then took a deep breath, and paused to see what reply she would recieve.

Murdoc studied 2-D's confused face to Russel's concerned/over-protective face, then Noodle's hopeful one.

"'Ow long ya been going out?"

Noodle turned her attention to Murdoc."Um, about.. 2 and half weeks.." She did seem a little wary of Murdoc at the moment.He was not freaking out and this kind of worried her.

"And.. he hasn' done anythin' out of the ordinary?"

"No.."

"Nothin'.. nothin' at all? done all the normal things a boyfriend would normally do?"

"Yes."

"What's 'is name?"

"Tyler.."

"Is 'e good lookin'?"

Noodle's cheeks grew a small tint of pink. "Uh.. I guess so."

"Does 'e 'ave nice 'air and eyes?"

"Yes, I suppose so" Starting to grin a little.

"Does 'e wear really nice clothes 'nd smell good?" He said, propping his head on the arm of the sofa.

Russel soon thought this was a good time to step in."Murdoc, dude, stop with the questions.They're starting to scare me."

"Okay, okay..." Murdoc sighed. "Jus' take care of yourself, girl"

The bassist soon noticed that 2-D was grabbing ahold of the remote and quickly snatched it out of his hands before the vocalist even had time to react.He turned to Murdoc when he soon realised that only thin air were in his skinny hands.

"Heeey, gimme tha' back" He whined.

"Come and get it then.." Murdoc smirked, fiddling around with the buttons as if it was a child's play toy.

Before Murdoc had time to breathe, 2-D had pounced on him and tried to take back his beloved remote control.Of course, Murdoc wasn't giving up without a fight and so, kept his grip firmly on the object.

Russel and Noodle had watched on with blank faces while their bandmates fought.

"Hey, you wanna order some pizza? I'll let you choose the toppin'." Russel patted her head, showing all was forgotten about their earlier conversation.The Asian guitarist nodded and followed Russel back into the kitchen to make a few phone calls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclamier: Gorillaz © Damon Albarn, Jamie Hewlett, etc

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gorillazrockz on October 7, 2006, 11:27:10 PM

gorillazrockz on
gorillazrockzi cant wait for more!

pumpkingkin4714 on May 28, 2006, 12:07:08 AM

pumpkingkin4714 on
pumpkingkin4714Murdoc vs 2-D is good
but still y does russel need his bat?
Â